Friday, December 1, 2023

Turning the Page December 2023

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

Time to turn the page on our calendars to a new month.

I make calendars each year for my desk and my family.

I thought I'd set up a regular post month to share them.

I hope you enjoy my “Turning the Page” posts.


Here's our December page using the Holly Berries Die from Penny Black.







By the way, the calendars are clipped together and can be displayed on an easel
or hung on a push pin or magnetic hook.  We all have a different way to display them.

If you would like a word document with the calendar, email me (bonklass(at)gmail(dot)com.
and I will be glad to send it to you so you can design your own.

If your email address is not in your profile, I have no way to send this to you.

Email link is in my profile on the sidebar.



Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

11 comments:

nancy littrell said...

LOVE your die cut watercolored holly sweet Dec Calendar, Bonnie...TFS Happy Holidays, Nancy

Susan said...

Love the way you doubled up the holly die to give it more substance! It's beautifully coloured.

TK said...

What a beautiful way to usher in the last month of the year, and to see hope in the year to come!

Cat Craig said...

Perfect!

Pat said...

Beautiful holly and berries just perfect for this December page of your calendar Bonnie and such pretty colours too. x

Vicky Hayes said...

Can you believe December is here already?!
What a perfect image for the month Bonnie. Vicky x

kiwimeskreations said...

How gorgeous Bonnie - love the delicate holly!
Blessings
Maxine

Nstiz said...

I almost missed my favorite post of yours. This one is so well done like all of yours are. Love that die cut and the wonderful placement of it!

Loll said...

Beautiful sprig of holly for December. Perfection, Bonnie. xx

Christine Alexander said...

Such an elegant way to ring in December xx

BożenA said...

I love this die. Creates a beautiful theme on your December calendar card.
xx