Monday, February 12, 2024

Hearts

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!


We used some of these hearts on a very similar card for my last class.  I put some
leftovers on a new to me embossing folder (thanks D).

I punched a tiny heart and some little circles from gold foil to coordinate with the foil
lines on the decorative paper hearts.

I'm also sending a nod to my friend Darnell who is challenging herself.  This week her
challenge is die cuts.  

Challenges:
Can You Handle the Pressure - Dry embossing with twist of reds and/or pinks
Inkspirational #309 - Word Prompt Hearts
I.D.E.A.S - Die cut week.

 





Card Recipe
Stamps:  Woodblock (?)
Ink:   Encore Gold
Paper:   Neenah Solar White, Fresh Freesia (SU), DSP (ret SU), Gold Foil
Other:  Prim Hearts Die (Spl), Regency Swirls EF (Gemini), Heart Punch, 1/8" Circle Punch


Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

24 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Two very beautiful hearts, Bonnie! Even the embossing thinks they are worthy of a flourish!
=]

Pat said...

I love those pretty floral die cut hearts Bonnie, and the added punched gold foil heart and the little dots look great over that very pretty embossed background, and the strip of lilac down the left side complements it perfectly...a gorgeous card. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! This is gorgeous. x

Marcia Hill said...

Soooooo pretty Bonnie!! You do CAS so well...this is just perfect and oh so BEAUTIFUL! Love it!! Hugs. :0)

JoAnn said...

Love your pretty hearts with the gold accents. Your card is beautiful. I love it too. TFS

Sandy said...

with love - so pretty!
Sandy xx

Darnell said...

This is beautiful and oh, so feminine and elegant, Bon! Thanks for playing along with I.D.E.A.S.! I'll pin you! Hugs, Dolly

Bobby said...

Those hearts are so pretty that they are all that's needed on that wonderful embossing folder to make a lovely valentine, Bonnie.

Susan said...

Just gorgeous! Love the dsp you used! So pretty with the gold on it and your added gold heart and little gold circles.

Mitzi said...

Lovely card. I didn't make valentines this year as I had a leftover stash to use, this makes me want to pull out some of my dsp and make some more. You make CAS look so elegant.

HilaryJane said...

Those hearts look amazing. I love it xx

Nstiz said...

Love the simplicity of this design against the embossed background. Gorgeous designer papers too. The gold adds just enough pizazz to this card.

Lisa Elton said...

What pretty hearts! This is a fabulous card, Bonnie!

Leslie Miller said...

That's a gorgeous embossing folder and the hearts are droolworthy! The colors and the gold -- yum!

TK said...

Your hearts are SO pretty, Bonnie! Love the colors and the gold touches are fantastic

BożenA said...

A card full of love. I love the colorful, gold-shining hearts and the beautiful embossing in the background. Small gold elements add elegance to the card. I also love the purple stripe, which perfectly balances the colors of the card. Beautiful Valentine's Day card.
hugs,
BożenA

Brenda in IN said...

That paper made beautiful hearts and the addition of gold looks so pretty. A lovely card and great use of your dies.

Loll said...

Your hearts are so beautiful over the dry embossed background. Lovely card, Bonnie! xx

Viv said...

Fabulous hearts Bonnie! x

Cat Craig said...

beautifully curated.

Judy Woodland said...

Oh, Bonnie, this is gorgeous. I love the simplicity of it, and those hearts are beautiful. Lots of wonderful work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Can You Handle the Pressure. I hope we see you back again soon.
Judy~ CYHTP DT Designer

Trina P. said...

Pretty pattern paper and hearts.

Julia Aston said...

What gorgeous colors on your die cut hearts Bonnie! so pretty with the touches of gold and layered over the white embossed background! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational: Hearts! Julia xx

Darlene said...

Oh Bonnie, this is simply awesome ... LOVE your design ... beautiful inspiration! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power