Wednesday, February 14, 2024

So Loved

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

Happy Valentine's Day.

I hope you feel especially loved today.


The heart in the foreground was cut from a Betterpress piece.
I inked it with gray ink for a no-line watercolor look.

I'm getting so I can cut a colored image without getting hives!




Card Recipe
Stamps:  Simple Strips Background (Taylored Expressions)
Ink:  Watering Can (Archival), Brushed Corduroy, Barn Door, Fired Brick, Spun Sugar, Shabby Shutters, Mustard Seed, Fossilized Amber (DM), VersaMark
Paper:   Porcelain (BP), Neenah Solar White, Kraft, Vellum
Other:  Diamond Aviary Pressplate (BP), Prim Hearts Die (Spl), Leafy EF (Spl), Gold EP, Gold Foil Confetti (Studio Katia)


Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

25 comments:

Nstiz said...

I am such a fan of your neutral and white color combination. Beautiful work painting this too. I got such a kick out of you not getting hives when cutting into a colored image! You finished this perfectly with your embossed background!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is stunning. x

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the soft colors and that pretty bird in the middle of the heart. I am glad you are not getting hives cutting into an image also. :)

Sandy said...

And so are you!
Sandy xx

Marcia Hill said...

CAS and absolutely BEAUTIFUL Bonnie! Your soft coloring on this is so pretty! Lovely, lovely card and Happy Valentine's Day my friend!! Hugs. :0)

TK said...

Beautiful card! Love the pretty bird, cut and posted onto another accenting card -- it really brings your bird forward. Congrats on not getting hives, I myself am not sure I'll ever get to that point -- which is clearly why I don't do that often AT ALL

Bobby said...

Beautiful job of coloring that BetterPress image, Bonnie. Happy Valentine's Day!

BożenA said...

Another great Valentine's Day card. I love your watercolor, this bird looks so beautiful and the flowers colored are very artsy. I love the embossing in the background and the vellum waistband. Have a wonderful Valentine's Day, Bonnie
xoxo

Pat said...

Such a pretty image Bonnie and love your no-line watercolouring, and the white background of the heart is shown up beautifully with the kraft heart layer behind it, and the embossed background with the torn vellum across the middle makes a great backdrop to the layered heart...some lovely gold foil confetti and the gold on white sentiment coordinate perfectly. x

Jan said...

Beautifully done! I understand your feeling about the cutting, but your outcome was worth it!!!!
Paper Hugs,
Jan

LeAnne said...

This is lovely! Such a pretty image....tells me spring is not far away! 35 days and counting!

HilaryJane said...

I have that Betterpress plate. What a great way to use it. Thanks for the inspiration. It looks fabulous xx

Trina P. said...

Beautiful. Love the no-line look with the BP.

Lisa Elton said...

Beautifully colored and layered, Bonnie! Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

I Card Everyone said...

Ha! I feel you, Bonnie! But your sweet tweetie doesn't seem like he minded one bit!
SO pretty!
=]

clelie said...

What a WOW Factor! ...Colors, design, everything GORGEOUS!♥

Darnell said...

I'm feeling the love, Bon! This is so pretty!! Happy
❤ Day! Hugs, Dolly

Vicky Hayes said...

Loving the gorgeous subtle colours Bonnie and a bird image always makes my heart sing! Vicky x

laurie said...

So pretty!

Leslie Miller said...

How pretty this is, Bonnie! It's clever how you worked the bird into the press plate. It looks right at home! Lovely coloring. Soft and sweet. I'm glad you pulled this off without the hives!

Cat Craig said...

A lovely card and that you got the bird in soit looks like it belongs is fab.

Loll said...

Your no-line watercolouring is AMAZING, my friend. LOVE that gorgoeus bird ... and the pretty flower and branches he is perched on. So sweet to cut it out into a large heart. xx

Brenda in IN said...

Look how far you've come making a no hive card! I love this layered look and the no line water color is beautiful.

Susan said...

Beautiful image, wonderful colouring, and great layout with the layered hearts.

Christine Alexander said...

stunning card, I love your no line watercolouring - I will have to try that with my BetterPress images.