Saturday, February 24, 2024

Merry Christmas

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

I am making headway on my UFO box.  I'm almost done with the 
Christmas UFOs.  Here's one from my December 2022 calendar page.


I think this was one of my favorite calendar pages!

I used a fancy die to cut off the calendar and used some foam sheet to pop
it over a leftover piece of decorative paper.

I recently got a Betterpress sentiment set and I think you'll be seeing a lot of it
in the future.  I love the font!

I have so far made over 20 Christmas cards from my UFO box.
Now onto the non Christmas.  Hopefully I can empty that out too.



Challenges:
Christmas Kickstart #83 - Something on a Christmas Tree
Peace on Earth #58 - Red ornaments

 



Card Recipe
Stamps:  Forever Fern (SU), Christmas Pines (SU)
Ink:   Soft Seafoam, Pear Pizzaz, Garden Green, Old Olive, Handsome Hunter, Real Red (SU)
Paper:   Neenah Solar White, DP (?)B, Red Glimmer (SU)
Other:  Heirloom Ornaments 5 (Spl), Scallop Borders 2 (PPP), BP Fancy Sentiments Strips (Spl)


Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

24 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I love this gorgeous page that you've so perfectly repurposed here, Bonnie! WOW do I love that gorgeous green wood, too! I look forward to seeing more of those Christmas sentiments - such a pretty font.
=]

Vicky Hayes said...

I am so impressed Bonnie, not only with the beautiful card made from the redundant calendar page, but that you have emptied out your Christmas UFO box! Vicky x

Dotty Jo said...

Your card is gorgeous, Bonnie! Just love everything about it. Thanks for joining Gail and me over at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

JoAnn said...

Great Christmas card using your calendar page, Love the paper you put it on. Glad you are using things from your UFO box to make more lovely cards.

Sandy said...

Beautiful ornament hanging from the tree - It's hard for me to get my mind around Christmas when it is not Easter yet. But I know I better start my Christmas cards NOW!
Sandy xx

Marcia Hill said...

YAY for you Bonnie with 20 cards already made for Christmas and all from your UFO box...that's quite the accomplishment!! Your card is absolutely BEAUTIFUL and was definitely worth the save from the calendar! LOVE it!! Hugs. :0)

Loll said...

Beautiful. I love your design from your calendar page ... it is so lovely. And then pairing it with the deep green woodgrain paper make it sing, my friend. Great work! xx

Bobby said...

Those leaves are terrific, Bonnie, and make a great place to hang your shiny red ornament. Kudos for getting your UFO box cleared. It must feel good to put all those pieces onto cards.

Jan said...

very pretty Bonnie...great to get a start on making your Christmas cards too!
Paper Hugs,
Jan

HilaryJane said...

Another great card. Congratulations on your UFO progress. Very impressive xx

Pat said...

What a great idea to use the beautiful image from your 2022 calendar Bonnie and I love the fancy stitched scalloped edge coming to a point, and the dark green wood panel effect dp really contrasts so well with the white image background and lovely added sentiment. x

Leslie Miller said...

Merry Christmas to you! Wow, this is soooo beautiful! I imagine you would have a lot of UFO's because of the calendar pages. This would be one of my favorite pages, too, and now it's one of my favorite Christmas cards! The stamped foliage with red sprinkles is a fabulous combination and perfect place to hang the pretty ornament.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous glittery ornament atop the stamped foliage, Bonnie! Love the pine wood background too!! Don't you just love the BP sentiment plates that do a bunch, then cut in one pass?? Can't get enough of them!!

Julia Aston said...

What a wonderful piece from your calendar to recycle onto a card Bonnie - beautiful foliage and glittery ornament! You are really getting a jump on your 2024 Christmas! Julia xx

Susan said...

Bonnie, you are inspiring me to work on my UFO box! Love the combination of the dp, the branches, and the ornament - and the bit of red splatter tying the ornament to it!

Trina P. said...

Once again your UFO box is amazing! Beautiful bauble Christmas card v

Lisa Elton said...

The sparkly ornament is fabulous but it's the pretty greenery that I love! Wonderful card, Bonnie!

Christine Alexander said...

Beautiful Bonnie, we done on raiding the UFO box to make your Christmas cards. I love that sentiment style, I might just have to get that set :)

BożenA said...

A great idea to combine a stencil background with cut-out Christmas tree branches. The glitter bauble looks so beautiful against this background. I also love how you cropped the panel, the wooden background shows off your Christmas arrangement beautifully.
hugs,
BożenA

TK said...

What a beautiful calendar page, Bonnie, it's easy to see why it could be a favorite! You/'e made it into a beautiful card, what a great way to clean up those leftovers on your plate

nancy littrell said...

Wow...20 more Christmas cards from your beautiful calendar page, Bonnie:-) I LOVE when you share all your Christmas cards, my friend:-) Thank you for sharing dear friend. Love and Hugs...Nancy

kiwimeskreations said...

A dramatic card using upcycled elements Bonnie - love it! The font on the sentiment is beautiful
Blessings
Maxine

Nstiz said...

What a beautiful design, Bonnie. The glitter on that ornament looks fabulous and what a great job on the layout. Glad you can use your calendar pages too!

Cat Craig said...

WOW, this is fantastic.