Hi there. I'm so glad you stopped by!
I hope you had a nice weekend. I got in a quick bit of crafty time.....
to do a card using my dear, sweet friend Michele's sketch at
The daisy is three pieces die cut from watercolor paper and colored with re-inkers
and a waterbrush. The smaller square has a light smooshing of the same
re-inker watered down and picked up with acetate.
The background square was embossed and patted with a white inkpad. I should
have used a smaller square for the flower so more of the embossing would show.
The Design Team has wonderful inspiration, as always. Let's see all the
creative beauties in the gallery.
Card Recipe
Stamps: Handwritten Notes (ret PTI)
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Whisper White
Paper: Neenah Solar White, Fresh Freesia (SU), Watercolor (Alt)
Other: Dewdrop Daisy (SSS), Pepperberry Bundle EF (SSS), Stitched Squares (SSS), Subtle EF (ret SU), Fresh Freesia & Daffodil Re-inkers
If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.
To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.
Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!



7 comments:
Bonnie, I'm so happy you had a bit of playtime with my sketch! I appreciate your support and OH, do I love your darling daisy! These gorgeous grape-y purples are so pretty - how did this daisy die get by me?
Thanks so much for bringing our sketch to your crafty space this week! x
=]
I love that sweet daisy in purple, Bonnie.
Very pretty purple daisy Bonnie. A great take on Michele's sketch. Glad you had some crafty time to make it. ((hugs))
CAS and oh so pretty Bonnie!! I love the purple daisy and I thought you used a piece of dsp for the square behind the daisy square, but love that you made the embossed and white ink piece! Lovely, lovely card my friend and perfect for Michele's sweet sketch!! Hugs. :0)
This is CAS perfection! I love everything about that flower. Such a sweet card. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!
I love the depth on that daisy and the way you've colored it! This is just lovely!
Beautiful use of the sketch, Bonnie! It screamed to be used As Is, and yours is a great reflection of that.
Post a Comment