Friday, August 21, 2026

Last of the Geraniums

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

Fun Friday uses the last of the geranium die cuts. I think this is my favorite
of all the geranium cards.


I used some more of the Ohuhu colored blooms and a new to me flower pot die.

The pot was cut from a scrap of beige cardstock, colored with an Ohuhu marker
and touched up with Distress ink.

I'm loving the teeny sentiments that fit on a little tag.  Sometimes there's
not a good place for a sentiment and a little tag does the trick.

I hope you have a great weekend without any severe storms or heat.

Craft and have fun!


Card Recipe
Stamps:  Market Basket Sentiments (Grtry)
Ink:   Nocturne (VC), Rusty Hinge (DI)
Paper:   Neenah Solar White, Pink Pirouette (ret SU), Beige (?)
Other:  Into the Blooms: Geraniums dies (PTI, Pretty Pot die (Grtry), Ohuhu Markers (R22, R23, R28, G310, G410, E46), Mini Label Tag die (SB), Linen Thread, Love to Layer: Sweet Scallop dies (PTI)


Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

14 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Well I'm kinda bummed if this really is the last of the Geranium cards Bonnie...this one is absolutely BEAUTIFUL and reminds me how much I love Geraniums!! And I'm definitely loving them in the dusty pink shade you used! Love the pot and the tiny tag too! Lovely, lovely card my friend! Hugs. :0)

Sandy said...

Good morning! That tag is perfect especially tied around the pot. Once again the touchable flowers - sure wish I could paint the way you do. Beautifully painted. I am not familiar with Ohuhu markers.
Wishing you a rainy day. I hear that you need rain.
Sandy xx

JoAnn said...

I love all your geranium cards and this one might be my favorite also, but it is hard to choose a favorite. Love the dusty pink color of them. I too like the tiny tag for small sentiments. Your new flower pot die is perfect with the geraniums. Fabulous card my friend.

Bobby said...

I have a different geranium die and I think I need to get it out when I get home. You've made so many lovely flowers with yours and I love these pink ones. I agree about the small tags. It works great tied to your new pot.

Brenda in IN said...

I love the tiny tag and it is so versatile. Beautiful coloring and that is a wonderful Sweet Scallop die. I, too, am hoping for no storms or heat for the country.

Lisa Elton said...

They do look pretty in the new flowers pot, Bonnie! I like the layered scallops behind them too. I agree with the tiny tag for your sentiment, I do that often!

I Card Everyone said...

OH, so pretty in pink, Bonnie! I LOve the variegated leaves and the bits of white highlights you've left on the flower petals! Okay, that pot is really perfect as is the scalloped mat - dare I say it? You may have saved the best for last! But I'm hoping it might be the next to last!
=]

Trina P. said...

Took a quick look at your geranium projects and they are all fabulous, but I agree this is my favourite too! The pink is so pretty, and that pot die is awesome!

BożenA said...

Your geraniums are amazing! I love how you colored them. Those tiny white spots look so natural! The pot also looks great with the subtle shadows. Yes, it's a truly beautiful card. Yes, the little sentiments are great, the wishes on the tags are discreet and perfectly match the flowers. A unique card, my dear Bonnie.
hugs,
BożenA xx

HilaryJane said...

Everybody loves a geranium. Yours looks fantastic. Love the soft pink flowers against the vibrant green leaves xx

Leslie Miller said...

How perfectly these beautiful blooms fit into that cute little pot! It's sad to see the last of the geraniums, but I sure enjoyed them while they lasted. I love the white spots in the leaves. They're so authentic! There is such a busy card making time ahead of us, but we can always make flowers, too!

Christine said...

Those geraniums are so pretty, they look wonderful in their little pot xx

Loll said...

Gorgeous pot of geraniums, Bonnie. These blooms are so pretty and I love your new pot die. The tag is sweet! :) xx

TK said...

I do LoVe that potted geranium ! Pretty flower and your new pot is perfect. Oh, and the scalloped frame, oh and the pink background to match - lol - but truly fabulous