Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Sunflower Garden

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

When I saw the mood board at Just Us Girls, I really zeroed in
on the sunflowers.  They are such a happy flower!


Here's the board...


Sunflowers and butterflies make me happy.  Hopefully this card will 
make someone else happy.

I used a stencil that does a whole background.  I even got it lined up right
on the first try!  I added some stamped splatters too and just one butterfly today.

Let's go over to Just Us Girls and enjoy the Design Team's lovely inspiration
pieces and that luscious gallery!


Card Recipe
Stamps:  Botanical Silhouettes (ret PTI), Splatters (?)
Ink:   Buttercup, Parsley, Eucalyptus, Rain Forest, Pimento (C9), Chocolate Chip, Early Espresso, Crushed Curry (SU), Sweet Mango (GKD)
Paper:   Hammermill, Neenah Solar White, Buttercup
Other:  Sunflower Garden stencil (PTI), Decorative Sentiments die (Emily Moore), Stitching Butterflies dies (SSS), White Gel Pen


Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

9 comments:

JoAnn said...

Beautiful!! Your sunflowers and butterfly make me happy also. Glad you were inspired by the JUGS mood board.

Bobby said...

Sunflowers are a happy flower aren't they, Bonnie, and yours fill the background in the most delightful way. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

I Card Everyone said...

I have NO doubt that this beautiful card will make someone smile, big time! I just love sunflowers, too, and your stenciling is so crisp I thought this was patterned paper, Bonnie! Gorgeous little flutterby, too!
=]

Sandy said...

Is it just me or are your colors brighter with more depth. Love the beautiful colors you used. I used to have sunflowers in my garden. The chickadees would all but hang upside down getting the seeds from the middle of the flower.
Middle of the week and it is still hot!
Sandy xx

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwwww...this card makes me happy too Bonnie! With yellow being my favorite color, how could these yellow sunflowers not make me smile?!! Beautiful stenciling too my friend! Sweet, sweet card my friend...LOVE it!! Hugs. :0)

TK said...

Beautiful! Your pretty sunflowers are ushering in a bit cooler weather but still some glorious sunshine -- this warms my heart ❤️

Lisa Elton said...

You nailed the stenciling on those happy sunflowers, Bonnie! This is sure to bring the recipient a smile, it did me! Thanks for playing along at Just Us Girls!

The Crafty Den said...

Such a bright and beautiful card Bonnie. The stencil is wonderful and and I love the pop of colour from your butterfly. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Us Girls this week. Hugs, Denise x

Susan B said...

Beautiful stencilled background - at first I thought it was patterned paper, but so much better to make your own background! Love the label die you used for the sentiment!