Monday, August 30, 2010

Apple Blossom Mambo

Hello Stampin' Friends. I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Did you get to stamp at all? I hope so.

This for for the CAS challenge this week. The subject is "delicious". One of the most delicious things to me in the summertime is cold watermelon.

Does this make you think of watermelon? I hope so. I wish I had some right now!

I used a Level 2 Hostess set called Apple Blossoms. We'll be using this set in my Stamp Stack in September.

Card Recipe
Stamps: Apple Blossoms
Ink: Melon Mambo, Old Olive
Paper: Whisper White, Melon Mambo
Acc.: Big Shot, Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder, Old Olive Satin Ribbon, Pearls

Got to run. It's been an exceptionally busy day and still have lots to do.

Thanks for stopping in. I hope you found some inspiration here.
Bonnie

3 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Hi Bonnie, this is adorable!! I love your melon and olive combo--definitely makes me think of DELICIOUS watermelon!! Won't be long before it's all gone, though. Can you believe that September starts tomorrow???? I hope you have a productive day!! See you soon :)

Cynthia said...

I agree--how cute!! How did you make that bow? Did you just tie a knot in it?

Bonnie said...

The "bow" is just a knot in the ribbon with the ends wrapped around to the back.