Monday, April 10, 2023

Darling Viola

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

I was the lucky winner at Can You Handle the Pressure recently
and put that embossing folder to quick use!

I was able to get two cards out of one embossed panel.


Both cards are very similar and use the sweet Darling Viola die that has
four petals to mimic the embossed flowers.

In both cases I die cut from Mixed Media paper and colored with my
newly discovered Arteza Twimarkers.


Challenges:
Can You Handle the Pressure - ATG using an embossing folder


Card Recipe
Stamps:  Botanical Silhouettes (PTI)
Ink:   Concord Crush
Paper:   Mixed Media (Strathmore 400 series), Neenah Solar White, Highland Heather
Other:  Floral EF (Park Lane), Darling Viola Die (PS), Arteza Twimarkers (Amethyst Purple, Olive), White Gelliroll Pen), Many Thanks Die (PB)


Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

17 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Two BEAUTIFUL cards Bonnie that definitely say Spring to me!! That embossing folder is so pretty and makes a great background for your pretty viola's! CAS beauties for sure!! Hugs. :0)

jimlynn said...

The embossing folder and die are perfect together! Beautiful cards and congrats on the win too.
Lynn

Brenda in IN said...

Congratulations on your win. These are so pretty with the flowers matching the embossing folder so well. Getting a two-fer is always a wonderful bonus too.

HilaryJane said...

Congrats on your win, how exciting. Your little violas are perfect with that embossing folder and I love that purple xx

Carole said...

These are two lovely cards bonnie and Congrats on your win!

Lisa Elton said...

Yay for the win! Love the two sweet spring cards you created with it!

kiwimeskreations said...

Congratulations on your win Bonnie, and I love haw you have used the folder as an inspiration for your die cuts, with fabulous results!
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Gorgeous cards, they make me want to go and find some to smell those beautiful flowers. Sorry I've not been around, I hope to be more regular now. x

Diane said...

I for one know how beautiful cards are since I was the recipient of one and I can't thank you enough for being so appreciative and kind to send me one, I truly do appreciate it and it's beauty!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
Diane CYHTP Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Can You Handle The Pressure}
{Stencil Fun}

Leslie Miller said...

Congratulations on your win, Bonnie! That's a pretty embossing folder and the all over petite pattern is great for backgrounds. It's especially perfect for your dainty violets.

Cat Craig said...

congrats on the win. beautiful cards and thanks for reminding me the embossed panel doesn't need to cover thevwhole page!

Robyn Oliver said...

I love violets and your cards are just gorgeous Bonnie, very CAS and beautifully made, hugs Robyn

Darlene said...

Both cards are absolutely BEAUTIFUL and as Diane has expressed, I (we) are so appreciative of your thoughtfulness in sending us each a beautiful card created with your winnings. Purple is my favorite color so not only was I over joyed in receiving your card but the color/design made me smile even more! BEAUTIFULLY done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
Can You Handle the Pressure
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Triple B ... OUR NEW CHALLENGE BLOG where it's all about birds, butterflies & blooms.

Judy Woodland said...

How beautiful. I love how you have done mostly white with just that pop of color. Your sweet violets are perfect!!! Lots of fabulous work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Can You Handle the Pressure, hope we see you back again soon.
Judy~ DD DT

Trina P. said...

Awesome prize win! Both versions are beautiful.

Papercraft Boutique said...

Congrats on the win, Bonnie! These Violet cards are so pretty! The echoing background is wonderful. I'm always impressed with your variation of designs, using the same elements.
Hideko xx

BożenA said...

These violets are really sweet. I love your coloring, it gives a really deep color. Beautiful violet cards.
Hugs,
BozenA