Sunday, April 9, 2023

He is Risen

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

Wishing you a joyful Easter.



  1. Christ the Lord is ris’n today, Alleluia!
    Sons of men and angels say, Alleluia!
    Raise your joys and triumphs high, Alleluia!
    Sing, ye heav’ns, and earth, reply, Alleluia!
  2. Lives again our glorious King, Alleluia!
    Where, O death, is now thy sting? Alleluia!
    Once He died our souls to save, Alleluia!
    Where thy victory, O grave? Alleluia!
  3. Love’s redeeming work is done, Alleluia!
    Fought the fight, the battle won, Alleluia!
    Death in vain forbids His rise, Alleluia!
    Christ hath opened paradise, Alleluia!
  4.                                  Charles Wesley





Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

15 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

That is my favourite hymn Bonnie - thank you for sharing it today.
I hope that you had a wonderful Easter
Blessings
Maxine

I Card Everyone said...

Beautiful, Bonnie - and I'll be singing all day! Alleluia!
Happy Easter, my sweet friend!
=]

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card and beautiful hymn. Alleluia, Christ is Risen Indeed.
Happy Easter Blessings my friend.

Brenda in IN said...

The card is stunning and the pattern paper is gorgeous. What a lovely post of the hymn. Hearing it sung brings goose bumps to my arms and tears to my eyes. Happy Easter, my friend.

jimlynn said...

Beautiful card Bonnie. Hope you have a wonderful Easter.
Lynn

TK said...

Beautiful card! Amazing hymn -- both to be shared, definitely. Do tell the name of your cross die please...

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Happy Easter wishes, Bonnie! Gorgeous card with the marbled cross and I enjoyed singing the familiar hymn!

Cat Craig said...

Beautiful, Happy Easter.

Nstiz said...

Gorgeous, Bonnie! I love the gold marbled paper you used for a background. What a fabulous die! Happy Easter to you!

Bobby said...

Happy Easter, Bonnie. I love that cross die. I love the hymn too but we sang my favorite today. Victory in Jesus.

Marcia Hill said...

Easter blessings to you too Bonnie!! Hugs. :0) P.S. One of my all time favorite hymns...been going through my head ALL DAY LONG!!

Christine Alexander said...

Happy Easter Bonnie, Love the flecks of gold peaking through your die cut cross ♥

Papercraft Boutique said...

I hope you hada a Happy Easter, Bonnie! Great use of the patterned paper with a great cross die!
Hideko xx

Lisa Elton said...

Such a pretty card, Bonnie! I hope you enjoyed a beautiful Easter!

BożenA said...

A wonderful card celebrating the resurrection of Jesus. I hope you had a wonderful Easter and met with your family.
Hugs,
BozenA