Sunday, July 30, 2023

Gingerbread Tree

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

This month has flown by!


I've had this tree in mind since I first saw the challenge at Christmas Kickstart the first
of this month.  I was glad it turned out somewhat as I had in my mind.  It doesn't always
go that way.

When I make gingerbread, a few cinnamon hots are all I want to decorate.  But the kids
go all out in decorating their gingerbread.  For example....


I kind of took the middle road here and added a
little icing along the edges and some red to a few of spots.

Won't be long before we'll be doing Cookie Day again.



Challenges:
Christmas Kickstart #76- Gingerbread Treats
NBUS #52 - Never Before Used Schtuff ( Hot Foil Plate and Embossing Folder)

 




Card Recipe
Stamps:  
Ink:   
Paper:   Baked Brown Sugar, Neenah Solar White
Other:  Blooming Tree Hot Foil Plate (Spl), Holiday Sentiments 2 Hot Foil Plate (Spl), Opaque White Foil, Red Foil (Spl), Dimensional Diamonds 3D EF (Spl), Nuvo Drops (White), Ruby Pops of Color (Scrapbook.com)


Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

18 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is the yummiest gingerbread tree I've ever seen! Delish!

nancy littrell said...

How fun and festive...a Ginger Bread Tree for the holidays:-) TFS your sweet Christmas card, my friend..Love and Hugs..Nancy

kiwimeskreations said...

How sweet this is Bonnie - love the touches of red on it. The embossed background is stunning behind it.
Blessings
Maxine

Dotty Jo said...

Looks yummy, Bonnie and such a fun design. Great pic of your grandkids gingerbread man - sometimes more is more! Thanks for joining Carol and me at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Carole said...

Fab card Bonnie...good enough to eat!

I Card Everyone said...

I love your perfectly decorated gingerbread tree, Bonnie! You didn't mention the embossed panel - it's fabulous!
=]

jimlynn said...

Yummy looking gingerbread tree! So cute and fun and I love it
Loving that cookie too - how fun was that! Yes, it'll be time for the cookies pretty soon now.
Lynn

Cat Craig said...

Love the tree cookie with the diamond embossing backing it.

Leslie Miller said...

Bonnie, your gingerbread tree is so pretty all iced and decorated. I love the pic of the real gingerbread man getting thoroughly sprinkled by a grandkid. My first gingerbread man was made without a mold and was pretty funny looking, but our son was thrilled.

Pat said...

I love the gingerbread tree and so pretty in white with the red flowers and berries, and the 3D diamond EF makes a beautiful background Bonnie. x

Susan said...

Love that gingerbread tree! A great CAS card with lots of interest.

I agree - July flew by!

Christine Alexander said...

your ginger bread tree looks awesome, I especially love the red sugar crystals :)

TK said...

Oh yum! I can smell your gingerbread from way over here! And the tree has a perfect amount of decoration -- kraft, red and white are always a hit!

Brenda in IN said...

I've had that embossing folder in my cart several times and never bought it but it is one of my favorites. I love that tree! If a few sprinkles are good, lots will be better! What fun memories you make with the cookie making.

Bobby said...

That's a mighty pretty gingerbread tree, Bonnie. I'll eat them no matter how they're decorated. lol

cm said...

I'm crushing all over your beautifully decorated Christmas tree; quite the intricately designed treat. And the embossed background is a perfect background. Thank you for playing along at Christmas Kickstart with Jo and me.
~carol

Brenda said...

Love your yummy looking cookie Bonnie, the whole card is fabulous and so Christmassy! The kiddo's do love to use a lot of goodies to decorate their gingerbread. My kiddo's were the same as are their kiddo's. You got to love it! But I like the more simplistic route for myself. LOL Hugs, Brenda

BożenA said...

I can imagine the smat of that Christmas cookie. I love cinnamon...
xx