Saturday, July 1, 2023

Turning the Page July 2023

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

Time to turn the page on our calendars to a new month.

I make calendars each year for my desk and my family.

I thought I'd set up a regular post each month to share them.

I hope you enjoy my “Turning the Page” posts.


Here's our July page using Wild Flowers stamp from Wplus9.


By the way, the calendars are clipped together and can be displayed on an easel
or hung on a push pin or magnetic hook.  We all have a different way to display them.

If you would like a word document with the calendar, email me (bonklass(at)gmail(dot)com.
and I will be glad to send it to you so you can design your own.

If your email address is not in your profile, I have no way to send this to you.

Email link is in my profile on the sidebar.


Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

13 comments:

Susan said...

Such a beautiful sprig of wildflowers!

kiwimeskreations said...

Exquisite page once again Bonnie - loving this series, and I am constantly amazed at you elegant simplicity on these pages
Blessings
Maxine

Sandy said...

Another new month - it is actually true - "Time Flies"
Beautiful flowers - I love the blue and red together -
Sandy xx

Brenda in IN said...

Are you sure it's July! Where have the other months gone? This is a lovely way to welcome in July if you're sure. Pretty wildflowers and a sweet, simple bouquet.

TK said...

Beautifully sweet & petite florals, Bonnie. One would be thrilled with this calendar, except that it seems to turn pages too quickly - oy

Loll said...

Your wildflowers are so pretty. LOVE that you did them in red and blue! :) Happy 4th! xx

jimlynn said...

Another beautiful calendar page. So pretty
Lynn

Leslie Miller said...

You do always have the prettiest calendar pages. This reminds me I always plant a pot of red, white, and blue flowers in the spring, but this year it didn't happen.

Cat Craig said...

Beautiful page!

Pat said...

Another beautiful calendar page Bonnie and I just adore the wild flowers in those pretty colours. x

Nstiz said...

A beautiful CAS calendar page and love the delicate wild flowers. I do enjoy your turning the page posts. What a fabulous job you do on them!

Brenda said...

Beautiful calendar page Bonnie, with a nod to the red, white and blue! Hugs, Brenda

BożenA said...

Once again wild flowers did a wonderful job. July means wild meadows in full bloom... This calendar page will surely take you many times to warm summer days, when summer is long gone.
xx