Thursday, November 23, 2023

Thanksgiving Wish

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

I'm thankful for all of you!




XOXO


Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

12 comments:

Nstiz said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Bonnie!!!!!

Pat said...

That made me laugh Bonnie...Happy Thanksgiving! x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Ha, ha - no chance of that last wish, Bonnie...Hope you and yours have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Bobby said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!

TK said...

Amen, Sister! And a wonderful Thanksgiving to you too!

JoAnn said...

Happy Thanksgiving my friend.

HilaryJane said...

I hope you enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving day xx

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun 'verse' Bonnie - I wish you and yours a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Blessings
Maxine

LeAnne said...

What a cute little poem! Hope your Thanksgiving fit all those categories!

Vicky Hayes said...

Haha! Have a wonderful weekend Bonnie! Vicky x

Loll said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, dear friend! Love, Lolly

Christine Alexander said...

Happy thanks giving Bonnie, enjoy time with your family and friends xx