Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Turning the Page November 2023

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

Time to turn the page on our calendars to a new month.

I make calendars each year for my desk and my family.

I thought I'd set up a regular post each month to share them.

I hope you enjoy my “Turning the Page” posts.


Here's our November page using Soft Seedlings stamp from Stampin' Up!


By the way, the calendars are clipped together and can be displayed on an easel
or hung on a push pin or magnetic hook.  We all have a different way to display them.

If you would like a word document with the calendar, email me (bonklass(at)gmail(dot)com.
and I will be glad to send it to you so you can design your own.

If your email address is not in your profile, I have no way to send this to you.

Email link is in my profile on the sidebar.



Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

13 comments:

nancy littrell said...

Simply beautiful Softly Falling Autumn Leaves for your November calendar, Bonnie..TFS Love and Hugs...Nancy

My Paper Epiphany said...

So gorgeous Bonnie! I love this idea!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful calendar page with those falling leaves. Perfect for fall.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A gorgeous page, love the stamp and its glow. x

Cat Craig said...

lovely, as a kid we used to take those side bits, break em in half then open the seed portion and stick em on our noses...thanks for bringing back that little memory.

Nstiz said...

LOVE this. No clue how you got that leaf to looks so real. That's exactly how they look around here this time of year. That brown with the hint of green is just perfect. What a cool die cut too.

Marcia Hill said...

What a beautiful way to bring in November with this lovely image Bonnie. Sure looks better than all the white stuff we had yesterday and still woke up to this morning...I'll take a colored leaf anytime!! Hugs. :0)

TK said...

Wow! This is really amazing, Bonnie! Love the fall colors and the detailed leaf -- gorgeous

kiwimeskreations said...

WOW Bonnie - this is exquisite - what wonderful work!
Blessings
Maxine

Christine Alexander said...

such beautiful colours on your leaves ♥

Pat said...

The perfect image for November Bonnie, and love the leaf and 'spinners'..I love to see them twirling as they fall. x

Leslie Miller said...

The maple leaves are just now starting to fall at my house. Your page is perfect for the month of November.

BożenA said...

This set of stamps from SU is beautiful. A lovely calendar card.
xx