Thursday, May 2, 2024

Cosmos Garden

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

I colored another pressing of the Cosmos Backdrop.
This is my favorite so far.


I pressed this one with the Betterpress black ink and colored with
Arteza Twimarkers to make another A6 card.

Challenges:
Inkspirational #314 - Inspired by middle image of bouquet

 


Card Recipe
Stamps:  BP Cosmos Backdrop plate (Spl), BP Fancy Sentiments Strips (Spl)
Ink:   BP Black
Paper:   BP Porcelain, Black, Neenah Solar White
Other:  Arteza Twimarkers (Wild Pink, Hot Pink, Lemon Yellow, Cantaloupe Orange, Marmalade, Sage Green, Olive Green)


Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

18 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is just gorgeous! Such a pretty image and such pretty colors!

I Card Everyone said...

What a beauty this is, Bonnie! LOve those Cosmos!
=]

Sandy said...

Beautiful - they don't come better than this Bonnie.
Sandy xx

Nstiz said...

Your coloring is AMAZING! I love that you can blend perfectly with any media. This is sjuch a GORGEOUS card!

Marcia Hill said...

Oh Bonnie...this is BEAUTIFUL! I love the bright colors of your flowers and even the leaves are colored beautifully! Lovely, lovely card my friend and sure to make the birthday recipient smile!! Hugs. :0)

JoAnn said...

Wow, gorgeous card with gorgeous coloring. Love the "off the edge" design too. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your coloring on that pressed image, Bonnie - such vibrant colors!

Pat said...

These cosmos flowers look really beautiful Bonnie coloured with the Arteza markers, and the sentiment has a wonderful font. The finish is really crisp using the Betterpress. x

Susan said...

Wonderful colours, Bonnie - and beautifully coloured and shaded!

Bobby said...

Absolutely beautiful, Bonnie!

Trina P. said...

And another beautiful creation with the cosmos background BP product bundle. This one is my favourite.

Lisa Elton said...

I love this plate to bits and I LOVE what you've done with it, Bonnie! This is gorgeous!

Cat Craig said...

Beautifully done, and I love the matted sentiment.

My Paper Epiphany said...

Wonderful colouring! Love the Betterpress - I am tempted:)

Christine Alexander said...

gorgeous colouring of the flowers. you have given them so much depth. I need to invest in a few more betterpress plates :)

TK said...

Ohhhhhh -- this is perfect, Bonnie! I think this is one of my faves, as well -- the colors, the flowers -- so beautiful

Nancy said...

Bonnie, I love this set from Spellbinders so much and your card is just lovely! Your coloring is always so good. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Vicky Hayes said...

Ooooh, my favourite too Bonnie - what a stunner! Vicky x