Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Snowman Convention

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

This party group was in my UFO box all colored and ready to go on a card.


I stamped it a long time ago when my friend Nance came to visit and brought
this stamp along.  I colored with Copics (I think)


Challenges:
Jingle Belles - Dashing Through the Snow
Rudolph Days - ATG Christmas

 





Card Recipe
Stamps: Frozen Fellowship (ret Newtons Nook) 
Ink:   Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:   Neenah Solar White, Bermuda Bay, Betterpress
Other:  Betterpress Merry & Bright Sentiment Strips, Pinpoint Snowflake Plate (MB), A2 Thin Frames (SSS)


Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

23 comments:

Pat said...

What a delightful group of snowmen Bonnie and I love that you kept the colours to just the four so that it isn't overly busy, and they go together beautifully, and the blue picked out for the matted layers too looks great. x

Sandy said...

What fun!
Sandy xx

TK said...

Sweet! Another Christmas card to the stash -- and you're acing the "clean out the UFO" box

Bobby said...

Look at you finishing up so many of your UFOs. This is darling, Bonnie. I love the triple framed and layered panels.

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwwwwww...what a sweet, SWEET card Bonnie! This tugs at my snowman loving heart and I love your post title too! And YAY to you for using up another one of those images from the UFO box AND another Christmas card for the stash!! Hugs. :0)

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling crowd of snowmen, Bonnie, and I love how you framed them!!

JoAnn said...

What a cute bunch of snowmen. I bet they had a great "convention". :)

I Card Everyone said...

I don't know how you lived so long with them calling 'WE WANT TO PLAY - HERE WE ARE - WE ARE SNOW MUCH FUN' to you, Bonnie! LOL What a darling convention they're having, and I love your color combo!
=]

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A great fun card. x

Darnell said...

Good job wrapping up another awesome card, Bon! I have to tell you that you've inspired me to do the same this week and so far I've made a dozen cards from my bits, so, mwah! Thanks for playing at Rudolph's! Hugs, Dolly

Nstiz said...

Oh is this one fun and think I just HAVE to have that stamp! How cute is this and looks so fun to do. Once again, something I saw on your blog is going to kill my budget (grin).

nancy littrell said...

Such a fun and Merry Christmas card, Bonnie:-) Thank you so much for sharing. Love and Hugs...Nancy

HilaryJane said...

I am absolutely sure that your party of snowmen are very happy to be out of the box. They look great with those thin frames xx

Cat Craig said...

How much fun is that full page of snowpeople...love!

lauren bergold said...

Oh wow... this is perfection already and then it was already colored and waiting for ya; gotta LOVE a "gimme" right?! So happy you could join our SNOWY fun at Jingle Belles this fortnight.♥

Lisa Elton said...

Okay, this is too much fun! CUTE card, Bonnie!

Christine Alexander said...

what an adorable bunch, they really make me smile ♥

kiwimeskreations said...

A wonderful bunch of friends Bonnie, and the framing is perfect to really show them off, anchor them, and 'fill' the card
Blessings
Maxine

Sue - said...

What a great Rudolph day card.Love all the snowmen!

SmilynStef said...

it's always fun to have friends with great stamp collections ... so very glad you dashed through the snow with us at Jingle Belles.

Helen said...

A fabulous, fun group of snowmen!

Thanks for joining me at the Rudolph Days Challenge.

Helen x

Nance said...

My first reaction when I saw your card was, you bought it too! hahaha They sure look ready for some holiday shenanigans. I love the small pattern of the paper too, gives it a fun look.

Loll said...

Great colouring of this sweet melt of snowmen. :) Looks great with the embossed dots. xx