Friday, August 28, 2026

Attic Ornaments for Friday Fun

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

This week has flown by.  It seems like they go faster and faster.

I started out with this card....


cutting each ornament out of two kinds of glimmer or foil cardstock.

So I had leftover pieces and needed to put them on cards.  So...


and this...


There might have been a couple more, but I'll save those for later.

Have a great weekend.  I hope you get some crafty time.


Card Recipe
Stamps:  
Ink:   
Paper:   Neenah Solar White, various foil & glimmer cardstock
Other:  Vintage Ornaments EF (SB), Greetery Curio  Divider & Details, Attic Ornaments, Ribbon Frame, Pine Bough and Shortbread Shapes Tag


Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!


5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

It's almost like looking into my childhood box of Christmas ornaments, Bonnie! Each one is a charm, and you've really found a great way to decorate each card!
=]

JoAnn said...

Wow! All 3 cards are so pretty with those shiny Attic Ornaments and embossed backgrounds. Love them all Bonnie. You are really getting those Christmas cards done. Thanks for all the inspiration.

Bobby said...

What a delightful display of glittery ornaments, Bonnie. I love the one with the flowing ribbon.

TK said...

Three great cards -- all from one! Fantastic way to use all the bits and add even more to your stash for Christmas. Pretty baubles never disappoint

Cindy H. said...

These cards are all gorgeous!! I may have to CASE one.