Wednesday, August 5, 2026

CASEing Bobby

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!


The challenge at Just Us Girls this week is to CASE (Copy And Share Everything).
I chose Bobby's card to CASE...


I had just taken last month's calendar page down and since it's the same flower
that Bobby used, it seemed to be perfect for a CASE of Bobby's card.

The flowers are the same and the basic layout.  I've used different colors, different
framing and embossing instead of inking in the background.  Oh, and I added a 
tiny butterfly too.  Thanks for the inspiration, Bobby!

The flowers had been stamped with Toffee Crunch ink and colored with Copics.

I die cut the flowers and frame, embossed the center of the frame and doubled
the outside.  Then I added a Betterpress sentiment and butterfly.

Challenges:
Just Us Girls #834 - CASE a DT (Bobby)
Penny Black Saturday - ATG using Penny Black/option of Things with Wings

 


Card Recipe
Stamps:  Garden Trio (PB)
Ink:   Memento Toffee Crunch, Betterpress Black
Paper:   Fresh Freesia, Neenah Solar White
Other:  Garden Trio Cut Outs (PB), Waves die (PB), Linked EF (PB), Subtle EF (ret SU), Caran d'ache Supracolor pencil (Lilac), Micron Pen


Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

10 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I love your version of Bobby's card in this marvelous lilac color! So pretty, Bonnie. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls!

Bobby said...

The minute I saw your card in the gallery I knew it was a CASE of my card and it looks beautiful in purple, Bonnie. A different frame and embossing made it your own. Thanks for CASEing my card and sharing it with us at Just Us Girls.

I Card Everyone said...

Bonnie, it was serendipity! I love these blooms in purple! It's a wonderful CASE, of Bobby's card!
=]

TK said...

Beautiful CASE, and perfect timing! Bobby will be honored

ElizStewart said...

Bonnie... so very "Bobby"... love your florals and that you are in the Just Us Girls gallery this week!

Susan B said...

Lovely CASE of Bobby's card! Beautiful purple flowers and great background!

BożenA said...

This is a truly gorgeous card and a great new take on the Bobby's card. It's a brilliant home for your gorgeous purple flowers from the calendar card.
hugs,
BożenA xx

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous copy of Bobby's card Bonnie. I love the colors and pretty flowers. Great background too.

Carol said...

What a pretty CASE of Bobby's card Bonnie! I agree with the others, the lilac is beautiful! I like how you change up her layering with what you have in your stash, too. Thanks for playing in our CASE challenge at JUGS!

Pat said...

That is a very pretty spray of flowers Bonnie and the lilac matches seamlessly with the background card and is a wonderful CASEing of Bobby's beautiful card, and I love the shape of the mat with the layered up edge and the embossing in the middle which makes a great backdrop to the flowers...a beautiful card. x