Hi there. I'm so glad you stopped by!
Remember on Friday when I said I still had some die cut geraniums
and a big set of Ohuhu markers to try? They went together like peas and carrots
as Forrest Gump would say!
First I arranged them in one cluster but when it came to putting them on a card,
I was stumped. So I carefully disassembled them. When I saw Verena's sketch
at Freshly Made Sketches, I had an AHA moment and this is what I came up with.
Here's here sketch...
My "circles" are arranged a bit differently, but hopefully you can see that sketch.
I found that using a flicking motion worked best with the markers on the Neenah.
I love the details that the dies leave on the petals and leaves.
What happened to the other blooms? I'll share that one at a later date.
I wouldn't want you to get sick of seeing geraniums over here.
Do check with Freshly Made Sketches and enjoy the
wonderful inspiration from the Design Team and in the Gallery.
If you hurry, you can still get a card in this challenge.
Card Recipe
Stamps: Sending You (Creek Bank Creations)
Ink: Morning Mist (VC)
Paper: Neenah Solar White, Pink Pirouette
Other: Into the Blooms: Geraniums (PTI), Charming Flora Cover Die (AS), Nesting Slim Labels (FMS), Ohuhu alcohol markers (R22, R23, R28, G310, G410, E46), Caran d'ache Supracolor pencil (Dk. Carmine)
If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.
To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.
Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!



5 comments:
Bonnie, you'll have me going back for another playtime before you know it! I love how you've 'flicked' that pretty pink ink leaving bits of white highlights! Such a gorgeous card using Verena's sketch. Thanks so much for playing along!
=]
I think it fits the sketch perfectly and is so pretty. Your pink geraniums are beautiful. Glad you are having fun with that die and making all these beautiful cards. Have a great week my friend.
Hi Bonnie
Have really enjoyed all your cards featuring that gorgeous geranium die set.
Love and hugs
Jules xoxo
I love your geraniums, Bonnie! The white bits really add depth to the flowers. Just beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS.
I LOVE this, Bonnie! I'm so glad your AHA happened so we could all enjoy this pretty card -- a perfect match for the challenge.
Post a Comment