Hi there. I'm so glad you stopped by!
A sweet friend treated me for my birthday and since this was top of my list,
it was her treat and I have really been enjoying it!
When I saw Kim's sketch at Freshly Made Sketches #747 last week, these blooms fit
right in and they were sitting on my table ready to go. I went topsy, turvy with the sketch.
I hope Kim doesn't mind. Here's the sketch...
I die cut them from Altenew watercolor paper. It's the package with individual sheets
and I find it's perfect for die cut flowers. The blooms were watercolored
with Distress Re-inkers and assembled when dry.
The embossed background was in one of my birthday cards and set aside for the
perfect place to add it.
I'm also sharing with Darnell's NBUS #89 (where I was one of the lucky winners of her
Mutual Appreciation Celebration last month. It didn't take long to cash in that GC.
Thank you for your inspiring challenge and support, my friend.
Card Recipe
Stamps: Praying for You Sentiments II (PTI)
Ink: Nocturne (VC)
Paper: Watercolor (ALT), Neenah Solar White
Other: Into the Blooms: Geraniums (PTI), Distress Re-inkers (Festive Berries, Candied Apple, Barn Door, Twisted Citron, Rustic Wilderness, Pine Needles), Praying for You Sentiments II die (PTI)
If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.
To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.
Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!




9 comments:
Congratulations on your win from Darnell, Bonnie! How wonderful is it that there are exactly as many blooms on that Geranium as there are circles on Kim's sketch?? Topsy turvy is ALWAYS welcome especially when [as in this case] it was meant to be!
Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous winnings card with FMS!
=]
Congrats on your win from Darnell. Your geraniums are so pretty as is the background. I'm sure Kim won't mind your topsy turvy take on her sketch. Beautiful card my friend.
Topsy Turvy was the way to go with your lovely geranium stem, Bonnie. It's perfectly colored and placed on that embossed panel. Loving the sentiment too.
Topsy turvy works for me!! The flower is absolutely gorgeous!! Love it on the simple background and that sentiment is just perfect. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.
Your flower is beautiful, and I think the switched up direction of the layout is perfect for them! I love the sentiment balancing over the stem
Gorgeous, love the sentiment too. x
This is stunning! Those geraniums look real!
Those geraniums fit the sketch perfectly Bonnie—it was surely meant to be! Thanks for joining FMS this week!
OMG! Your peralgonias are perfect! Even the way the flowers are folded, the slight shifting of the petals... everything is so perfect, like a natural flower. I also love the color; your peralgonias have a very rare, yet naturally occurring color. I'm thrilled with this card! Congratulations on your NBUS win. You certainly deserve it; you're a frequent visitor there.
hugs, my dear Bonnie.
BożenA xx
Post a Comment