Hi there. I'm so glad you stopped by!
I have something I think will make you smile. It made me smile and
I hope my brother will smile when he opens it.
This fun guy was stamped with Memento ink and colored with Ohuhu Alcohol Markers.
I cut the image with a deckled die and used a smaller stitched deckle die to
emboss on it to draw the eye in to the image.
I found this random piece of patterned paper. I think it's the last of a package
of paper that came with a kit. All those candles helped me to decide which of
the fun sentiments to use.
I punched some dots from the stripes on the reverse side of this paper.
Challenges:
I.D.E.A.S. - ATG
NBUS #89 - Never Before Used Schtuff (stamp)
Seize the Birthday #332 - Funny/Punny
Card Recipe
Stamps: Still Kickin' (Unity)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Whisper White
Paper: Neenah Solar White, Pumpkin Pie, Patterned Paper (?)
Other: Ohuhu Markers (WG01, WG10, E44, YR19, Y19, BG114), Deckle & Stitches dies (Unity), 1/8" Circle Punch, White EP
If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.
To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.
Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!





10 comments:
I not only smiled but giggled, Bonnie. That face is hilarious and I love the sentiment with him.
I chuckled at your cute card which I am sure your brother will also. I agree with Bobby, that face is hilarious and the sentiment is perfect. Glad you found that candle paper for the background as is perfect.
I laughed out loud, Bonnie! Gosh is he a charmer! Beautifully colored, matted, and the paper is... the candle on the cake!
=]
Chuckling at your card I forgot to thank you for sharing this one with us at Seize the Birthday.
SO much fun! I not only smiled, I laughed out loud! How perfect! The paper, the sentiment... I'm still laughing! Thanks for that!
I not only smiled but snorted right out loud Bonnie...I absolutely LOVE this card!! You've colored this fella perfectly and I love the DSP you found that matches the sentiment too! Your brother is going to love this too! And thanks for the good laugh...I needed it!! Hugs. :0)
It would be a strange person that doesn't smile when they see this. Your brother will love it. What a great image xx
It made me giggle too. Your brother is lucky!
Bonnie, that sentiment is too funny. And that sweet image is colored perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
I love cards that make you smile, and this one is sure to make your brother laugh. I have a feeling this cutie just got back from a party. Those eyes certainly don't lie :-)
hugs,
BożenA xx
Post a Comment