Hi there. I'm so glad you stopped by!
We have a new challenge at Color Hues.
This month Karen picked our colors. She chose....
I have been practicing my stenciling. I'm still not quite there, but...
I'm getting closer. Using the Misti really helps, thanks to the tip my
friend Michele gave me.
I used two shades of Teal and one of Navy to do the stenciling.
Then I embossed the design and embossed the Teal background too.
Now let's go and see what my talented friends and our
fantastic Guest Designer Rachel Ball have done to inspire you.
I hope you'll create a card using Navy & Teal and add it to the gallery at
Challenge ends at 9:00 AM on August 14th.
The winners will be posted an hour before our next challenge and the overall
winner will have the opportunity to be a future Guest Designer.
Most importantly, just have fun!
Card Recipe
Stamps:
Ink: Sea Glass, Tranquil Teal (GKD), Chipped Sapphire (DI)
Paper: Tranquil Teal, Navy, Neenah Solar White
Other: Pretty Picado Stencil & EF, Capsule Basics die (both Grtry), Giggle Hello die (SSS)
If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.
To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.
Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!



2 comments:
What a perfect way to use those colors, Bonnie. They really bring out the embossed details on that lovely Picado folder.
This is beautiful with the Teal & Navy color combo Bonnie. I love it. Your embossing and stenciling look fabulous.
Post a Comment