Thursday, August 13, 2026

Santa's Sleigh

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

My Christmas stash needs to grow faster! 


The CAS Christmas challenge is helping to take care of that.  This month, Julia has asked
for Christmas cards with Santa's sleigh.

I remembered this Tim Holtz die that hasn't seen a lot of use and got that out.

The CAS Mix Up Challenge is asking for stenciling on patterned paper.  I found
this piece of patterned paper and cut the Santa and sleigh off to add this one.
First I used stencil paste to add some stars to the paper and sprinkled the wet paste
with fine glitter.

I've added some silver glitter paper for a little extra magic.

Challenges:
ABC Christmas - R is for Rectangles
CAS Christmas - Santa's Sleigh
CAS Mix Up - Stenciling over Patterned Paper



  


Card Recipe
Stamps:  
Ink:   
Paper:   Neenah Solar White, Silver Glimmer, Christmas Watercolor (Scrapbook Customs), Black
Other:  Mini Slayering Stencil Set #31 (TH), Embossing Paste (Wendy Vecchi), Dash Away All die (TH), Special Merry Christmas die (MB), Glitter


Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!


8 comments:

Bobby said...

Your glittery star studded sky is guiding Santa's way, Bonnie. It's a lovely card and I'm glad you shared it with us at CAS Mix-Up.

Marcia Hill said...

Magic indeed Bonnie! Loving all the glitter and shine in your night sky and how perfectly Santa and his sleigh and reindeer look against it! What a wonderful and fun way to say Merry Christmas! Hugs. :0)

JoAnn said...

Love your Santa sleigh with his glittery shadow, plus all those glittery stars and the sentiment. Oh, I almost forgot the glittery mat. I agree with Marcia, it is a wonderful way to say Merry Christmas. Fabulous card my friend.

I Card Everyone said...

Bonnie, combining those two CAS challenges was a brilliant idea - and a brilliant execution, too!
I love that little sleigh and have one magically 'hovering' over my paper Christmas village!
=]

TK said...

If Rudolph's nose doesn't light the way, those twinklin' stars will! Great add to your stash.

Julia Aston said...

What a lovely silver sparkly Christmas Eve Scene for both of the challenges, Bonnie! Love the crescent moon giving Santa some light to show the way! Thanks for joining in my challenge this month - CAS Christmas: Santas Sleigh! Julia xx

Leslie Miller said...

My stash needs to grow, too, and the challenges are definitely helpful! You aced two challenges with this card and it's absolutely wonderful! What a great result with the stenciling and the crescent moon. You set the perfect stage for Santa's sleigh!

donna mikasa said...

Oooh I love that you offset Santa's sleigh and reindeer so it picked up on the moon and stars' glow! And the silver glitter paper peeking out pulls everything together nicely!