Monday, November 19, 2018

Fun Snowflakes Tag

Hi.  I'm back with another tag for
Loll's Twelve Tags of Christmas

I had some fun with this one!

My mixed media are stamping, Copic coloring, and stenciling with shimmer paste

This is a borrowed stamp that I enjoyed coloring with Copic Makers. 
The stamp is called Snowflakes.

After I cut it down, I used some shimmer paste through a stencil to make some snow.

It's layered up on green and red cardstock .

I should have used some glaze on the glasses but it's not too late.

Loll's Twelve Tags of Christmas

Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.

Enjoy!


Card Recipe
Stamps:  Snowflakes (Rubber Cottage)
Ink:   Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:   Neenah, Real Red, Cucumber Crush (SU)
Other:  Copic Markers (R59, R29, $35, YR18, YG17, YG67, G14, E23, #25, Black, C00, E000), Cosmic Shimmer Paste, Snowfall Stencil (SSS)


20 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Bahahaha...this one totally cracks me up Bonnie! What FUN it must have been to color and work on this FUN and crazy tag...LOVE it!! :0)

Brenda in IN said...

Oh my gosh, those faces! What a great stamp and I love that you made a tag with it. Thanks for sharing!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I've been lovin' your tags Bonnie, this one is so much fun and so many so beautiful too.
Faith
x

Christine Kiehl said...

oh my goodness this is a riot! I LOVE it!

jimlynn said...

Cutest little snowmen ever!!! I'm thinking I'm probably that silly one on the left. Love your tag Bonnie.
Lynn

JoAnn said...

I just chuckled with I saw this. They are definitely "snowflakes". Cute tag.

JD/ Jill said...

This is really cute!

Liz said...

Love your snowmen, Bonnie, they really made me smile! Great tag. xx

Nstiz said...

What fun and funny snowmen, Bonnie. This one looks like it was so fun to do too. Love the sparkly paste through a stencil too. I'm sure the recipient will giggle too.

Christine Alexander said...

Those snowmen look as thought they are having so much fun, this will be such a great tag for a Christmas present.

Loll said...

These snowmen are so funny!! :) I especially love the one with the fake glasses and nose. They always remind me of Groucho Marx. Do you remember him?? :) Fun card Bonnie. Love the texture from your falling snow. Thanks for playing along! xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Thanks for the giggle this tag gave me Bonnie - it's a beauty!
Blessings
Maxine

Trina P. said...

These snowmen are so quirky and fun, Bonnie! Awesome tag! xx

Darnell said...

Bwahaha! Love it, Bon-Bon! This looks like a photo from my last office Christmas party!! ❤Hugs, Dolly

Susan said...

Great tag! Those snowmen always make me laugh. Love their traditional coloured sweaters and hats, and the matching borders on the tag.

TK said...

Such fun! Love the snowmen, and I believe I can relate to (at least) one! lol Great job!

Papercraft Boutique said...

Bonnie, the minute I saw this tag, I laughed out loud (alone in front of my computer...) ;-)
These snowmen are so hilarious and make the receiver so happy! Your Copic coloring is very Christmas-y and the shimmery snowfalls are beautiful!
Hideko xx

BożenA said...

Hahaha, I love your idols with their funny faces. This is an amazing tag, the first time I see a tag with a sense of humor.
Hugs,
BozenA

Mac Mable said...

Such a fun stamped image and love how you've done your tag horizontally x.

Jo said...

I can hear this trio joking and laughing. Love the red and green theme, PERFECT. xxx