Friday, November 30, 2018

Turning the Page December 2018

Tomorrow we turn the page on our calendars to a new month.

I make calendars each year and I've been sporadic about sharing them with you so
I thought I'd set up a regular post on the last day of each month "Turning the Page".

I hope you enjoy these posts.

Here's our December page.


By the way, the calendars are clipped together and can be displayed on an easel
or hung on a push pin or magnetic hook.  We all have a different way to display them.


Happy December and Merry Christmas!

I hope you have enjoyed these calendar pages.

Time to do 2019!

Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.

Enjoy!




Card Recipe
Stamps:  Red Delight (PB)
Ink:   Scattered Straw, Peeled Paint, Festive Berries, Marker Crushed Olive (D)
Paper:   Neena 110 lb.
Other:  Slightly damp water brush


13 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a delightfully simple and elegant design on this calendar page, but so eye catching Bonnie - love it
Blessings
Maxine

Cathy said...

Fantastic page Bonnie, such a great idea to make calendars too,Cathy x

Marcia Hill said...

Well you ended the year with a bang Bonnie...love, LOVE this Poinsettia and the CAS look to the calendar! What a lovely year of stamped images...I've definitely enjoyed this monthly feature!! :0)

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Gorgeous!

Papercraft Boutique said...

Simply beautiful poinsettia, Bonnie! The red and green pop against the CAS white page. The way you watercolored/stamped works like a charm.
Hideko xx

nancy littrell said...

I have so enjoyed all your calendar pages, Bonnie. I LOVE your last simply beautiful poinsettia page. How the year has flown by with plenty of creativity to keep us our of mischief. Merry Christmas. Nancy

Nstiz said...

I love seeing your calendars, Bonnie! I have this stamp and it took me three tries to get anything resembling a poinsettia. You mastered it on this beautiful page! Love this!

Christine Alexander said...

Bonnie, this is the perfect end to the year, your poinsettia is beautiful :)

Mac Mable said...

Elegant and so very beautiful and such a unique and creative idea x

Loll said...

Gorgeous poinsettia to finish off December on your calendars for this year Bonnie. So happy you shared each month with us. They are such a special gift that keeps on giving all year long! xx

Susan said...

Beautiful poinsettia - the perfect December image. I've really enjoyed seeing your calendar pages!

Jo said...

Delightful, I’m enchanted by this whole beauty of this calendar. Got to stop by and get to do it one day with you dear friend xx

BożenA said...


BożenA xx