Thursday, November 22, 2018

Give Thanks

Hello Friends.

Happy Thanksgiving!



This is a die cut a friend cut for me from watercolor paper.

I used re-inkers and a water brush to color the leaves.

Then I added some splatters.

If  you are celebrating Thanksgiving today, I hope you are enjoying
a plentiful table full of good food and good company.

I am thankful to spend today with those I love and who show me love
in so many ways.

I am thankful for all of you who visit my blog and encourage me.

I am thankful for all of you whose blogs I visit that inspire me.

I am thankful to be a part of this wonderful, warm, caring and creative community.

Most of all I'm thankful to God for his many blessings and grace.


Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.

Enjoy!


Card Recipe
Stamps:  Hand Penned Holidays (ret. SU)
Ink:   Soft Suede (SU)
Paper:   Naturals White (ret. SU), Watercolor
Other:  Re-inkers (Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango, Cherry Cobbler, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede)


13 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful Thanksgiving card, Bonnie! Just love the leafy frame & how you colored it! So thankful for you & your wonderful blog too! Happy Thanksgiving!!

BożenA said...

Dear friend, I thank you for being and sharing with us your creativity and your great heart. Happy Thanksgiving.
BozenA xx

Liz said...

Lovely card, Bonnie, I love the beautifully coloured leafy border. xx

kiwimeskreations said...

I am thankful I have the privilege of visiting your blog Bonnie!! A very pretty card today
Blessings
Maxine

Sandy said...

I am thankful for artists like you Bonnie who bring me so much pleasure. These leaves look like they are real applique!
Sandy xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Gorgeous card Bonnie. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
Faith
x

JD/ Jill said...

This is really lovely!

Loll said...

Beautiful card and a lovely post, Bonnie. I'm thankful to have you in my life, sweet friend! xx

JosieD said...

Back in town so catching up with your blog posts. This one really hit me...the striking and colorful card, but most of all, your sharing of what you are grateful for. I am grateful to know you -- as a card making role model but most of all, as a friend.

JoAnn said...

Lovely Thanksgiving card. Love the colorful leaves. Hope you had a wonderful day.

Trina P. said...

Happy (belated) Thanksgiving, Bonnie! Hope it was fabulous! Lovely bright and bold card to mark the occasion. xx

Mac Mable said...

Hope you had a special Thanksgiving and made memories with those you love x Fabulous card x

Jo said...

Love this colourful card and especially your message, I thank you for inviting me into this special group of artists. God is good to all, one just has to take a moment to see.
Onto another year of pure extasy, lotsa luv xx