Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Tall Pine Trees Tag

Hi, I'm back with another tag for
Loll's Twelve Tags of Christmas

My mixed media are stamping, heat embossing, alcohol ink and die cuts.

I pulled out a piece I'd done with alcohol inks.  I believe is was greens
and silver mixative.  I didn't make note of it.

I used some snippets of Glimmer paper and die cut these Tall Pine Trees.

The tag die was one of the things I picked up at Catherine Pooler's
recent Trunk Show in Raleigh.  I love the shape and of course had to
have it despite vowing I wouldn't buy much.  Ha!

Loll's Twelve Tags of Christmas


Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.

Enjoy!


Card Recipe
Stamps:  Holiday Sayings (Inky Antics)
Ink:   WOW Embossing Pad
Paper:   Neenah, Photo, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer (SU)
Other:  White EP (SU), Alcohol Inks (Ranger), Tall Pine Trees Die (Frantic Stamper), Frame Die (Catherine Pooler), Seam Binding


16 comments:

jimlynn said...

Love the shape of that die too. Very unique. I can see the shine all the way down here. So pretty!
Lynn

Robyn Oliver said...

Wonderful tag Bonnie, that's a super tag die. I'd have to have added it to my collection too. The green and white look fabulous and can imagine the tag is really sparkly.

Marcia Hill said...

Another beauty Bonnie! I love that tag from CP too and really should pull it out and use it this season! Your Al ink background is so pretty and the white glittery trees look FABULOUS against it! Lovely, lovely tag my friend!! :0)

Christine Alexander said...

Bonnie, this is such a cool tag, I love the shape. wonderful AI background such rich colours. You're so lucky to be able to go to all those craft show :)

Loll said...

Love the bright green background with AIs Bonnie. Looks so pretty in the cool shaped tag. Can see why you had to have it! :) The glittery trees are so pretty. Wonderful tag! Thanks for joining me! xx

Susan said...

Love your green and silver background - perfect for the glittery trees. And what a great shaped tag - a nice change from the standard shape and a really good shape for a gift tag.

Doris said...

Nice choice of tag, and I love the placement of your trees.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So VERY pretty.
Faith
x

Papercraft Boutique said...

I would have not guessed the background was made with alcohol ink, Bonnie! The silver mixative did a magic with the greens. The effect is so interesting and I love it! The tag shape is cool and I totally understand you had to buy it! :-)
Hideko xx

Nstiz said...

I just love the unique format of your tag, Bonnie! Those tree dies are on my wish list. I think I own every tree die I've ever seen but not this one. What a gorgeous Background with alcohol ink too.

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful tag! Love the shape of it.... and those pretty trees!~

Brenda in IN said...

I love the shape of this tag and that gorgeous AI background. It looks like a forest and perfect for the white trees.

Trina P. said...

Absolutely love this, Bonnie! The combination of greens is stunning. The white die cuts really pop. I can see why you wanted this particular tag die. It’s unique and beautiful... a fantastic purchase! xx

Tee said...

Gorgeous. Love the shape of your tag. Beautiful background & trees!

BożenA said...

Oh, I love this tag! Stunning design. I love a beautiful, vivid background. It is a beautiful contrast for white trees.
Hugs,
BozenA

Jo said...

Such an amazing shape, no limits for you. Love this CAS tag, full of shine xx