Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Another Elf for CAS Christmas

Hello friends.

I have another elf today.


There's still time to join in at
where Nance is asking for.....

The Design Team and our talented Guest Designer, JoAnn, 
have some wonderful elfish inspiration for you.
And that gallery is full of these adorable little Santa's helpers!

I've stamped this little guy with Memento ink and colored
with Copic markers.

I used some sticky sheets to mask him so I could
stamp the snowflakes around him.

One present has been fussy cut and added with a dimensional.

I hope to see you in the CAS Christmas gallery!



Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.

Enjoy!


Card Recipe
Stamps:  Santa's Elves (MFT-Birdie Brown)
Ink:   Memento Tuxedo Black, Delicata Silver, Real Red, Cucumber Crush (SU Markers)
Paper:   Neenah (110 lb. Solar White)
Other:  Copic Markers, Stitched Squares (SSS), Silver Jelly Roll Pen for jingle bell


18 comments:

Nstiz said...

That image is adorable and I just love that sentiment with him! This is just too cute and so fun too. Great coloring on that elf too. I see another stamp for my wish list which is now equivalent to the value of another home!

jimlynn said...

This little guy is so cute! Love your coloring and the stamping in two different colors of ink.
Lynn

Christine Alexander said...

Bonnie, he's such a cute elf with all his presents. Your snowflakes create the perfect background for him :)

Susan said...

Adorable little elf with the presents wrapped ready to send off with Santa! Love the snowflakes behind him!

Loll said...

Such fantastic copic colouring of your sweet elf and packages, Bonnie. Love the falling snow in the background. xx

Brenda in IN said...

This is an adorable elf. I love the snowflakes in the background and your coloring is great.

JoAnn said...

That elf is so adorable and your colored him perfectly. Love the snowflake background.

Mac Mable said...

Adorable image and card and yes I hope we all get spoilt rotten too x.

Leslie Miller said...

Dang, this is cute! On top of the elf cuteness, I also really love the colorful sentiment with its fun font. Just darling, Bonnie!

Linda said...

Oh Bonnie, I recognize that little elf. Looks like a lot of us have that sweet set. Your card is so cute and colored beautifully. Have a Happy Easter.

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Bonnie your elf is adorable, and your card such a fun one
Blessings
Maxine

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling elf in window, Bonnie! Great coloring!! Just love all the soft snowflakes behind him too!!

Marcia Hill said...

Boy am I behind in my commenting, but couldn't let this sweet little elf go by without a word...too, too CUTE and beautifully colored too! Love all the little snowflakes around him and the two colors for the sentiment too! Adorable card Bonnie!! :0)

Colleen said...

Fantastic card, Bonnie, he is a cuties as all those elf images are in that MFT set. I love how you framed it and then added the snowflakes! As always, an inspiration!

Trina P. said...

Adorable as ever, Bonnie. This has got to be one of my favourite elf sets. Your framing is second to none. Love the background and the great sentiment. xx

Dotty Jo said...

This is gorgeous, Bonnie! Why have I never bought this set??? That elf is adorable, Jo x

Jo said...

You are an incredible colour-ER! I love the depth and richness you achieve in all of your pieces. This little guy is special, terrific! Beautiful! xxx

Daria said...

Darling card! I love the set of stamps you used.