Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Turning the Page May 2019

Time to turn the page on our calendars to a new month.

I make calendars each year for my desk and my family.

I thought I'd set up a regular post on the last day of each month to share them.

I hope you enjoy my “Turning the Page” posts.

Here's our May page.


By the way, the calendars are clipped together and can be displayed on an easel
or hung on a push pin or magnetic hook.  We all have a different way to display them.

If you would like a word document with the calendar, email me
and I will be glad to send it to you so you can design your own.
Email link is on the sidebar.
  

Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.

Enjoy!


12 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Gorgeous, just as our Irises are coming out, you have this gorgeous page. Love it.
Faith x

Brenda in IN said...

Oh Bonnie, another stunning flower and great calendar page. It's nice to have a lovely surprise each time you turn the page.

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. I love your floral calendar pages. TFS
Have a wonderful day.

Marcia Hill said...

Another beauty Bonnie...lovely, lovely!! :0)

jimlynn said...

Beautiful!!!
Lynn

Christine Alexander said...

I can't believe it's May, your flower and calendar page is a wonderful reminder of our up comming craft retreat :)

Brenda said...

This is a page stunner Bonnie! Hugs, Brenda

Loll said...

Beautiful iris Bonnie! I think I have that same image, but haven't figured out how to make it work for me. You did an amazing job! This year is sure flying by! xx

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful and dramatic iris Bonnie
Blessings
Maxine

Susan said...

Irises are one of my favourite flowers. Yours is beautiful - wonderfully coloured in great colours! A perfect choice for May as that is when my bearded irises will start to bloom.

Jo said...

Another beauty, when do I get to go to your place to make these hahaha.
A fabulously coloured Iris, wow xx

BożenA said...

Oh, Bonnie! This calendar card is one of your most beautiful! I love the mixed colors of iris, it's amazing !!!
Hugs,
BożenA