Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Elf for CAS Christmas

 Hello friends.  Welcome to my blog!

It's time for a new challenge at CAS Christmas


Nance is our host this month and this is what she chose....

I know, it's just half the elf.
I wonder what the other half is doing that we don't need to see?

I used a brush to spread some Dazzling Details to give the
feeling of magic.
Actually it started as an oops, but I liked it so
I just spread some more magic.


Speaking of magic, our Design Team along with our Guest Designer, JoAnn
have some magical inspiration for you.

Hope to see you at

Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.

Enjoy!
Card Recipe
Stamps:  Elf Christmas (Unity)
Ink:   Versafine Onyx Black
Paper:   Neenah (110 lb. Solar White), Gold Foil ($ store)
Other:  Sharpies (Green & Red), Stitched Rectangle Dies (Lil Inker), Gold Dazzling Details (SU)


18 comments:

Nstiz said...

Oh is this ever cute! Love the sentiment with this one, Bonnie. And I must stop looking at the stamps you used so I quit shopping for them (grin). This is such a fun card!

Mac Mable said...

Wonderful magic on your fabulous Elf Christmas card and yes I am wondering what he is doing too.....x

JoAnn said...

So cute. Love the magic you added to your card.

jimlynn said...

I guess it's time to think of Christmas - like it or not. I do like your card though. In fact, I'm loving it. Love the shine too!
Lynn

Barb Ghig said...

Super cute card, Bonnie! I love this elf image and how you added such fabulous gold details...a really fun take on the prompt!

Christine Alexander said...

Love all your pixie dust scattered around, and that's one great elf. We really shouln't ask what the rest of him is up to :)

Loll said...

Your oops is fabulous ... love all the sparkle! What a great image! I have the feeling the elf is noshing on some Christmas cookies and letting the crumbs fall at his feet! :) xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous oops Bonnie - and a wonderful card to boot
Blessings
Maxine

Marcia Hill said...

Oh this is just too FUN Bonnie and I'm loving all the sparkle too!! Perfect sentiment and yes, I'm also wondering what the other half is up to?! FABULOUS card my friend!! :0)

Trina P. said...

Curious minds want to know, too. 😂 This is adorable, Bonnie. Love the sparkles... so magical. xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

An enchanting card, love the sparkles and clever sentiment.
Faith x

Julia Aston said...

What a fun 'half' elf Bonnie! love all the gold scattered around and on him and all the great colors you used on his leggings!

Karen Dunbrook said...

too cute..
x Karen

Papercraft Boutique said...

It's half the elf, but definitely an elf! I like this kind of use-your-imagination stamps, Bonnie! :-)
Dazzling Details are so shiny and pretty. I would have never though of your "oops" moment. Love the punny sentiment.
Hideko xx

Linda said...

What an awesome card, Bonnie and I love your Oops. It really looks magical.
Have a great week my friend.

Sandy said...

Now this is what I call fun! I do love your coloring on this jewel.
Sandy xx

BożenA said...

When I saw your card, I smiled for the first time. Excellent use of this stamp. Beautiful coloring and I love the golden crumbs
hugs,
BozenA xx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling elf, Bonnie - just love all the gold chips and the golden frame too!!