Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Bright Dainty Blossoms

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

I don't usually post more than once in a day, but I'm sliding on in to
the Pinkfresh Challenge with seconds to spare!


Their January Challenge is a 2021 Challenge Review.

I'm doing a review of the March challenge: Flowers and used the colors that
go along with it.

 

The orange happened when I added pink to the center of the wet yellow flower.

I had these dies out for my January class and managed to find just enough time
after classes were over to play a bit more with them.

So many ways to use these fun flower dies!

I hope February doesn't go by as fast as January.

Card Recipe
Stamps:  ...For You (PB)
Ink:   Versafine Onyx Black
Paper:   Mixed Media (Strathmore), Watercolor (Arches Cold Press), Natural (MFT)
Other:  Dainty Blossoms Dies (PFS), PFS Liquid Watercolors (Emerald, Sunshine, Bubble Gum, Lavender, Sky Blue), Tasteful Texture EF (SU), Small Tag Die (Nicole), Burlap Ribbon


Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

23 comments:

Carole said...

Love your fresh spring flowers Bonnie...so very pretty xx

Brenda said...

This is what I'm so looking forward to Bonnie....spring! lol Your card brings lots of sunshine and spring time vibes. It is so pretty, so sweet and just what we need here in the middle of winter. I love it! Hugs, Brenda

I Card Everyone said...

Well, I'm sure you know how much I love those flowers, and you've 'grown' such a beautiful bunch, Bonnie! LOve that twine-y ribbon!
=]

Pat said...

Really pretty die cut flowers and beautifully coloured Bonnie, and the embossed background and ribbon look fantastic and I love the sweet little sentiment tag too. x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your delicate blossoms, Bonnie, and they look amazing on the textured background! I feel more enabling coming on :)

Susan said...

Very pretty - love the rustic look the burlap ribbon gives it!

Christine Alexander said...

you're the queen of die cut colouring Bonnie, Beautiful card, love the splashes of colour behind and the touch of burlap XX

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the dies and your card. So very pretty.
Faith x

Sandy said...

Bright and cheerful - I can see you are ready for Spring. Your creation really is bright and cheerful!!!
Sandy xx

Marcia Hill said...

CAS and oh so pretty Bonnie...glad you made it in time as this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Sometimes we do our best work under pressure, don't we?!! Hugs. :0)

Cat Craig said...

Oh this is pretty, Bonnie. A breath of spring.

Nstiz said...

Love the suggestion of spring with this sunny card! I have no luck coloring a die cut so really admire this one. You always finish off your cards so beautifully too. Sadly we are far, far away from spring here in Ohio.

Trina P. said...

Adorable card. Beautiful spring-like colours.

Mac Mable said...

So delicate and so very pretty Bonnie and well done making the deadline x.

Leslie Miller said...

Love it! Interesting that yellow and pink made orange. A nice surprise. So sweet and pretty!

HilaryJane said...

Your flowers are so pretty and I love that little label xx

Lisa Elton said...

This charming, Bonnie the flowers are so sweet!

Linda said...

Bonnie, such a bright and springy card to brighten out day. Adorable.

Papercraft Boutique said...

Lovely dainty flower card, Bonnie! The color of the card base and the Burlap ribbon complements the soft warm colors of the flowers so well. I feel like I'm hearing footsteps of spring. :-)
Hideko xx

nancy littrell said...

Such a pretty die cut bouquet, Bonnie. A wonderful reminder that Spring is just around the corner:-) TFS Love and Hugs..Nancy

Barb Ghig said...

Another really pretty card, Bonnie! Your blooms are so sweet and I love your color palette! I also love all the texture on the embossed background, especially with the burlap ribbon...Love this card so much! xx

Jo said...

Feeling like spring with these delicate pastel blooms, love the ribbon and tag for a whimsical touch xx

Vicky Hayes said...

Such gorgeous flowers and beautifully coloured in one of my current favourite colour combinations! Just beautiful. Vicky x