Monday, February 28, 2022

Turning the Page March 2022

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

Time to turn the page on our calendars to a new month.

 

I make calendars each year for my desk and my family.

 

I thought I'd set up a regular post on the last day of each month to share them.

 

I hope you enjoy my “Turning the Page” posts.

 

Here's our March page using Easter Blossoms by SU (retired)



 By the way, the calendars are 4 ½ inches by 7 inches.

They can be clipped together and can be displayed on an easel or hung

on a push pin or magnetic hook.  We all have a different way to display them.

 

If you would like a word document with the calendar, email me (bonklass(at)gmail(dot)com.

and I will be glad to send it to you so you can design your own.

If your email address is not in your profile, I have no way to send this to you.

 

Email link is in my profile on the sidebar.

 


Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

13 comments:

Christine Alexander said...

I can't believe it's March, but seeing your beautiful Cherry Blossom makes me think of spring :)

Brenda said...

Beautiful March calendar page Bonnie, love that image. Reminds me of the cheery blossoms in DC. You know spring is on the way! You are probably getting spring weather now. lol We are getting a few days of 50's. I will take it! Hugs, Brenda

JosieD said...

What a pretty image to look at during March as we look forward to spring.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Beautiful stamp and page Bonnie.
Faith x

Mac Mable said...

Such a pretty Spring like page Bonnie x.

Susan said...

Goodness, March 1st already! Love those blossoms - the ultimate image of spring. Beautifully coloured and splattered. I'm sure you'll be seeing blossom soon, unlike here where it's all still very grey (though I do have snowdrops blooming).

BożenA said...

Beautiful card for March, Bonnie. I love trees that bloom in spring, they are stunning in their strength.
xx

Leslie Miller said...

Goodness, this is beautiful!

Nstiz said...

Fabulous March page with the promise of spring. But here we are a LONG way from that! What a fantastic image, one I may even have but doubt I did nearly as nice of a job as you did here!

Pat said...

Another brilliant calendar page Bonnie and the blossom in that pretty pink is just gorgeous. x

kiwimeskreations said...

That is so very pretty Bonnie - love it!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Papercraft Boutique said...

I do enjoy your “Turning the Page” posts, Bonnie! The blooms are beautiful! I miss Tokyo especially at this time of year. Cherry blossoms are beautiful there later this month.
Hideko xx

My Paper Epiphany said...

Oh this is beautiful Bonnie!