Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Halloween House

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

Jack and I made a Halloween house.


I bought this house, unpainted, in the thrift store and brought it home.

Jack painted it.  All those angles frustrated him and he was getting impatient.
I think it's perfect for a haunted house.

Most of these die cuts are from a Tim Holtz set that I spotted online and
thought would be perfect for this house.

Here are the side views...


Although I usually go cute for Halloween, this was a fun project.


I hope you have a trick free Halloween!


Challenges:
Krafty Chicks  #687 - All Occasions (Halloween)



Card Recipe
Stamps:  
Ink:   
Paper:   
Other:  Frightful Things (TH)


Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

18 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Bonnie, this is just fabulous! I especially love the ghosts and that cat marking his spot! lol
Will Jack bring it home with him?
As for 'trick free' - our weather forecast contains that four-letter word I dislike so much... I'm setting the bowls of candy on the porch with a sign that says 'take a few- leave some for the next guy' That should work, right?
=]

Brenda in IN said...

You created a wonderful haunted house with so many spooky elements. It's a perfect project for Jack and he can keep it for years to come. A fun reminder of your crafty time together.

Mitzi said...

Sure wish I'd be lucky enough to find a house at a thrift store! You did a fantastic job of fixing it up... or I should say haunting it. Super spooky. And those big SNOW flakes are falling as I type. They won't last but it sure is going to be a cold night for the kiddos.

Sandy said...

Oh my word!!!!! This is fabulous Bonnie - every detail is boo-delightful on this house. Need I say more - absolutely perfect!
Sandy xx

Cat Craig said...

Oh goodness, what a fabulous decor piece. Love the ghosts, whitch, pumpking and bits of glitter. (Got back Friday from several weeks in Utah visiting my family. Had 500+ blog visits to make, too overwhelming so I am starting over with a clean slate of visits today!)

Loll said...

This has to be the most amazing Halloween decoration ... Jack did GREAT painting the house! So fun with all the amazing die-cuts. xx

HilaryJane said...

Looks like you and Jack had fun with this. What a great transformation. Happy Halloween xx

Lisa Elton said...

How FUN!! You and Jack make a great team, this is so CUTE!!

Christine Alexander said...

that looks like such a fun project ♥

TK said...

Cute project for you and your grandson!

Trina P. said...

What a spooktacular haunted house. Way to go Jack!

Bobby said...

I bet you and Jack had a fabulous time decorating that house, Bonnie. Deciding where to put things and how much was too much. If there is such a thing at a haunted house.

Nstiz said...

I can only imagine the fun you had creating this and it's fabulous! I miss those days of crafting with Ryan. They grow so fast so glad you had time to spend with him. Fantastic project!

Marcia Hill said...

You and Jack did a FABULOUS job on this haunted house Bonnie, and I bet Jack is pretty darn proud of how it looks now that it's finished! All the little die cuts and googlie eyes make this truly a spooktacular haunted house...LOVE it!! Hugs. :0)

Leslie Miller said...

It IS perfect and, oh my gosh, how cute! Those ghosts are very creepy and scary but some of the coolest ever. What fun you and Jack had with this!

Nance said...

That turned out spooktacular! So very cool. What a great project for you and Jack to do together.

Papercraft Boutique said...

This Halloween house is 'fantascary', Bonnie! I especially love the ghosts and the pumpkins with googly eyes! I'm sure you and Jack had a blast making it!
Hideko xx

BożenA said...

Such a fun project, bonnie. Even though the house looks scary, with all the ghosts, it's really cool
xx