Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Beach Gals by Jack

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

Over Christmas break, Jack came to spend some time with us.
He wanted to do some watercoloring together.

Mine isn't worth showing but his amazed me!


Several years ago, my friend Joanna sent me a birthday card that has been hanging on my
inspiration board since.  Jack would ask me who those ladies were and I'd tell him I was the one
with the wine glass and Joanna was sitting beside me.

On this visit he taped off a piece of mixed media paper and started to draw.

Then he watercolored.


Here's a picture with Joanna's card.

I wish I could draw like that!

Happy New Year.


Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

21 comments:

Nstiz said...

Holy Smokes! Jack is talented! What a fabulous job he did with his drawing and painting. I too wish I could create like this. Outstanding work, Jack!

I Card Everyone said...

How fantastic, Jack!
=]

Brenda in IN said...

I am so impressed with his work. And he's so young. I see a bright future in art for him if he decides to pursue it. It sounds like this is something he loves and good for you for helping him along that path.

Sandy said...

When I first saw your post before I opened up your blog - I thought "oh my word - this is amazing and I love it!"

Oh Bonnie - wonderful, wonderful. Jack got his inspiration from your card but he has put his own bent on it - which I really like more than the original!!

Sandy xx

Cat Craig said...

I am always amazed by people who can put their visions on to paper. This is fab!

JoAnn said...

Wow, Jack did an awesome job. He definitely has talent.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Happy New Year. What a wonderful drawing and colouring too, great talent in the boy.
Faith x

Bobby said...

Fabulous job, Jack. Keep on creating. You have the talent.

Marcia Hill said...

You definitely have a budding artist in your family Bonnie!! Jack's drawing and water coloring is amazing and I'm a tad bit jealous!! How fun to have this kind of shared interest with your grandson...LOVE it!!

P.S. My happy mail arrived yesterday...thank you so much for stamping those sweet little birds for me...totally appreciated and can't wait to color them up!! :0)

Pat said...

That's so clever of your grandson Bonnie, as he hasn't copied the original but put his own spin on it, and beautifully done..he's certainly got talent. x

Loll said...

Hi Bonnie. Amazing artwork by Jack!! He is so talented. And you can tell it brings him joy. Love, Loll

nancy littrell said...

Wow...I am impressed with Jack's drawing and watercoloring:-) I wish I could draw too:-) TFS Grandma Bonnie:-) Love and Hugs..Nancy

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a fabulous take on the gals, Bonnie - Jack is amazingly talented!!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my word! I've seen some of Jack's work over the years as he's grown and I knew he had talent, but this is amazing! Well done, Jack!

Lisa Elton said...

Outstanding!!

Christine Alexander said...

Wow so talented

HilaryJane said...

I think we all wish we could draw like that. Very clever. Hope he keeps it up. Thanks for sharing xx

Vicky Hayes said...

Wow, that is amazing work from Jack! You must feel very proud of him Bonnie. Vicky x

BożenA said...

WOW! It's nice to know that there are more talented people in your family. Great watercolor, great interpretation of the card from Joanna. Greetings to Jack.
Hugs,
BożenA

TK said...

I agree with everyone! Great work, Jack, and very impressive that you put your own vision to paper!

Trina P. said...

Wow, Jack! Well done… so talented.