Monday, January 1, 2024

Turning the Page January 2024

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

Time to turn the page on our calendars to a new month.

 

I make calendars each year for my desk and my family.

 

I thought I'd set up a regular post on the first day of each month to share them.

 

I hope you enjoy my “Turning the Page” posts.

 

Here's our January page using Unity's Winter Bird Swag



 By the way, the calendars are 4 ½ inches by 7 inches.

They can be clipped together and can be displayed on an easel or hung

on a push pin or magnetic hook.  We all have a different way to display them.

 

If you would like a word document with the calendar, email me (bonklass(at)gmail(dot)com.

and I will be glad to send it to you so you can design your own.

If your email address is not in your profile, I have no way to send this to you.

Email link is in my profile on the sidebar. 



Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

16 comments:

nancy littrell said...

Aaahhh...a sweet birdie to start 2024:-) TFS Bonnie. Happy Creative New Year, dear friend. Love and Hugs...Nancy

TK said...

He's sure a handsome fella to start the year off with, Bonnie!

Sandy said...

Your little bird is so cute! I can't think of a better way to start a new year --
Sandy xx

JoAnn said...

That sweet little birdie is perfect for your new calendar page to start the new year.
Happy New Year My Friend.

Carole said...

So cute!..a great start to your year! Happy New Year to you. xx

Heather said...

Happy New Year Bonnie, what a sweet January page this is. Just perfect to kick off 2024.

Loll said...

That has to be the cutest bird. Happy New Year, my sweet friend. xx

Christine Alexander said...

this guy is so cute, I wish I'd seen him when I put my order in last month.

happy new year, I'm looking forward to lots of crafting :)

Pat said...

What a cute robin with his Christmas hat on Bonnie and perfect for the first month of this new year. x

Leslie Miller said...

This is one of the sweetest birds I've seen this year and it looks lovely on your January calendar page!

Susan said...

I love that chubby bird with the great hat! You've coloured him beautifully!

Julia Aston said...

This is such a fun idea Bonnie! What a cute birdie with her winter hat!

Cat Craig said...

Omg, such a fun expression on the bird's face. Love this start to your year.

Vicky Hayes said...

That bird has the kind of 'But it CAN'T be 2024 already' look that I'm sure I had on New Years day! Love the image and I love your calendars. Vicky x

BożenA said...

Such a sweet calendar card. January brings cold, so a hat is highly recommended
xx

Nstiz said...

Aw aw aw! How cute is that bird. I bought him not long ago and you just encouraged me to get busy again. He's adorable, Bonnie and great job painting him too.