Monday, March 25, 2024

Santa Magic

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

Here's another for my Christmas stash.


My friend Nance brought this stamp to share a long time ago.  

I finally got it colored and put on a card.

I've cut it with the largest die from Elegant STAX by MFT.

A few die cut and punched stars and strips of gold foil added a bit more magic.

I'm joining in with Darnell's I.D.E.A.S. - Fourth Monday Anything Goes, where she has
challenged herself.  It's a good way to get inspired!



Challenges:
Peace on Earth #60 - ATG Christmas (See mood board below)
Rudolph Days - ATG Christmas


  



Card Recipe
Stamps:  Magic of Christmas (Stamps Happen)
Ink:   Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:   Neenah Solar White, Gold Foil
Other:  Copics (G21, G24, G28, YG17, YG67, C00, R29, R37, RV00, E25, C10), Gelli Roll Gold, Elegant Rectangle STAX die (MFT)


Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

26 comments:

Viv said...

Putting me to shame Bonnie - total amount of Christmas cards I've done so far amounts to ........ NONE!

This is a great make tho, I love the cute Santa!

Suzanne H said...

I've hopped over from Rudolph Days to see your card. I love the shape of this and the added gold is so perfect for Christmas. Lovely card!

I Card Everyone said...

I have so enjoyed all the Santa stamps I've never seen before...this one is so fun, Bonnie! I believe in that magic!
=]

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A fun and marvellous card. x

Darnell said...

What a fun image! Now we know that Santa just keeps on whizzing around the globe even when his reindeer need a rest! A shiny fun design, Bon! Thank you for playing with I.D.E.A.S.! Hugs, Dolly

Sandy said...

So whimsical and I do love whimsy!
Sandy xx

Bobby said...

I love the way you used that Elegant Rectangle Stax, Bonnie. And what a fun Santa image. Beautifully colored, my friend.

Lisa Elton said...

I like the unique shape of your card and that fun Santa! This is terrific, Bonnie!

Marcia Hill said...

Cute, CUTE card Bonnie! Your coloring is fabulous as always, and I really like the shape and all the gold you've added too! And of course YAY for one more for the Christmas stash! Hugs. :0)

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, he's cute! Pure magic and whimsy and absolutely delightful! Thanks for the smiles, Bonnie!

Pat said...

This a pretty Santa image, beautifully coloured Bonnie, and I love the added gold stars and strips top and bottom, and the wonderful die cut shape too..a beautiful card. x

TK said...

A fun-shaped card to go with your fun image! Love the gold accents - simply adorable

Mary Marsh said...

This is such a cute card Bonnie. I have made a few for 2024 but not where I want to be.

Loll said...

This is such a sweet Santa image, Bonnie. LOVE the colours and that sparkly golden shooting star. LOVE the shape of the card. xx

kiwimeskreations said...

wonderful colouring of the image Bonnie, and I love the unique shape of your card. The touches of gold really bring the card to life
Blessings
Maxine

Lia said...

A very nice card with a great shape and image.
Lia DT POE

BożenA said...

You are very consistent in preparing your stock of Christmas cards. This is another beautiful card, beautifully colored and decorated with gold accessories. I love the unusual shape of the card.
xx

Cat Craig said...

Fabulous Santa!

HilaryJane said...

I have yet to make a single Christmas card, but I am enjoying all the inspiration from everyone. unfortunately it isn't helping me get on with mine! This is great, love the sense of movement and the gold touches xx

Trina P. said...

Sweet shaped Santa card!

Christine Alexander said...

cute Santa and love the shape of the card xx

JoAnn said...

A fun Santa image with perfect coloring. Love the shape and the gold touches.

Brenda in IN said...

Now we know what Santa does when it's not Christmas Eve. I am tied with Viv on the Christmas cards made this year! This is so cute and a fun shaped card with pretty sparkle. I love the font of the greeting.

Vicky Hayes said...

A sweet image Bonnie and I love the strips of gold! Vicky x

Vickie Y said...

Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge.

Helen said...

What a great, fun design!

Thanks for sharing your card at The Rudolph Days Challenge.

Helen x