Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Two Blossoms on a Doily

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

I let Darnell's I.D.E.A.S. challenge slip by yesterday.
Mondays come around way too fast!

Anyway, the third Monday is Embossing Folders which I have a lot of and
love an excuse to play with them.


I die cut two of these Morning Blossom flowers from white cardstock and used
blending brushes and Simon Says Pawsitively Saturated inks to color them.

This doily embossing folder makes such a deep impression!

Thanks for giving me an excuse to pull out an old favorite embossing folder, Darnell.

Challenges:
Can You Handle the Pressure - Embossing (no twist of bling)
Darnell's I.D.E.A.S. - Embossing 





Card Recipe
Stamps:  Amaryllis (TT)
Ink:   Lemonade, Sunbeam, Citrine, Guava, Cheecky, Cappuccino, Flower Colors left on brushes
Paper:   Neenah Solar White
Other:  Doily 3D EF (TH), Morning Blossom Die (SSS), Fit to be Tied Die (Grty)  


Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

19 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Bonnie, I can't think of a prettier embossed image than this doily is with your gorgeous morning blossoms - love that little die-cut string!
Such a pretty start to my day, thank you!
=]

Pat said...

A beautiful embossed background to accompany your prettily coloured die cut flowers Bonnie and perfectly finished with the lovely sentiment. x

Marcia Hill said...

I love, LOVE that embossing folder that you used Bonnie...how pretty! And the two flowers add just the right amount of POP to this lovely, lovely card my friend! Hugs. :0)

Bobby said...

So beautiful in its simplicity, Bonnie. I love those flowers and the doily embossing folder is perfect behind them.

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card Bonnie. Love the pretty embossed doily background for the lovely blooms.

Cat Craig said...

Those flowers are fabulous on that embossed doily. So pretty.

Vicky Hayes said...

What gorgeous flowers Bonnie and I love how they're tied up with string (like brown paper packages from The Sound of Music!!) That lovely textured background is the perfect way to display them. Vicky x

BożenA said...

An amazing combination of these lovely flowers against the background of an embossed napkin. I love these flowers and your coloring and color selection are simply stunning. The napkin gives the card so much elegance!
hugs,
BozenA xx

Loll said...

Great combination with your beautiful blossoms and pretty doily embossing, Bonnie. xx

Jan said...

Lovely!!!!!

HilaryJane said...

This is so pretty. I love those flowers and the beautiful embossing xx

Nstiz said...

Your sponging on those blossoms could not be more perfect! Wow, Amazing job on those. Beautifully done!

Lisa Elton said...

While the embossed background and pretty flowers are marvelous, it's that nifty little string that I can't take my eyes off of! Wonderful card, Bonnie!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Oooo - love the blossom pair atop that doily embossing, Bonnie!!

TK said...

While your embossing folder is a beauty to behold, my heart got all fluttery looking at those sweet, beautiful blossoms! Great coloring on them!

Christine Alexander said...

Gorgeous Bonnie, the flowers are so pretty and the embossed background is stunning xx

Leslie Miller said...

Such pretty blooms all tied up and displayed on the lace. Some things never grow old. Beautiful, Bonnie!

Trina P. said...

So pretty against the lovely embossed background. Such a fabulous spring vibe.

Brenda in IN said...

That's a great embossing folder and the flowers are beautiful. Your coloring is awesome.