Friday, March 1, 2024

Turning the Page March 2024

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

Time to turn the page on our calendars to a new month.

 

I make calendars each year for my desk and my family.

 

I thought I'd set up a regular post on the first day of each month to share them.

 

I hope you enjoy my “Turning the Page” posts.

 

Here's our March page using Penny Black's Splendiferous and colored with Copics


By the way, the calendars 4 ½ x 7 inches and and can be displayed on an easel

or hung on a push pin or magnetic hook.  We all have a different way to display them.

 

If you would like a word document with the calendar, email me

and I will be glad to send it to you so you can design your own.

Email link is on the sidebar.



Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

14 comments:

Susan said...

Love those tulips - such a wonderful way to welcome spring on your calendar!

Loll said...

Gorgeous tulips Bonnie. Love the bright yellow that tells us Spring is on it's way!! xx

JoAnn said...

Your yellow tulips are gorgeous. A great calendar page for to welcome Spring.

Sandy said...

Bright and Sunny!
Sandy xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

How wonderful to these bright and wonderful tulips, it's a lovely page. x

BożenA said...

WOW! Spring is pouring out of this calendar page. I love spring with its yellow flowers and I already envy you this beautiful card in March.
xx

Pat said...

What fabulous tulips in that wonderful bright and pretty yellow Bonnie, and perfect for your March calendar page. x

Cindy H. said...

I do enjoy your sharing these lovely calendar pages! Yellow tulips perfect for the start of Spring!!

Nstiz said...

Outstanding coloring on those tulips! Love how you shaded those. What a gorgeous page and no idea how you make so many of them for family. This is beautiful, Bonnie!

TK said...

WOW! Those are some gorgeous tulips, Bonnie! Amazing coloring, and a great page to usher in March

Vicky Hayes said...

I look forward to seeing which images you choose for your Turning the Page posts Bonnie! These tulips are so beautifully coloured I think they would have the genuine waxy feel of the real thing! Vicky x

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, gorgeous yellow tulips and maybe they'll show up on a card at some point. I love how your calendars do double duty!

Cat Craig said...

Oh my gosh Bonnie, yellow tulips are my favorite flower and you have put this together beautifully.

Christine Alexander said...

a great way to well come spring in. Your tulips are so pretty xx