Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Hopping By

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

After trying many coloring mediums to find the perfect one for a class, I had
a lot of frog samples left over.  This is one that I stamped on a scrap oval die cut.


I love plaid paper.  It's fun and seems to pair with this jaunty frog perfectly!

Teen cards are hard for me and I'm trying to get some together for the grandkids to
take with them to birthday parties.  This will go in that stash.

Challenges:
Penny Black Saturday - ATG Penny Black option of Happy Birthday
Tic Tac Toe 249 -left hand column (layers, die cut, patterned paper

 

 





Card Recipe
Stamps:  Toadily (PB), Snippets (PB)
Ink:   Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:   Neenah Solar White, Christmas Plaid PP (MFT), Christmas Pine (GKD)
Other:  Double Stitched Oval STAX die (MFT), Fluted Oval die (Spl), Ohuhu Marker (Gy3), Pink, Black Ultrafine Sharpies, Sequins (?)


Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

24 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

How in the world this guy hasn't hopped into my cart at some point is beyond my comprehension, Bonnie!! HE IS SO toadily frogtastic!
Your whole design just tickles my fancy - and YES to that perfect plaid!
=]

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwwwww...he is just too CUTE Bonnie and I love him paired with the plaid! And definitely perfect for a teen birthday! LOVE it...thanks for my morning smile!! Hugs. :0)

Mariann Jakobsen said...

Wow - Your awesome coloring makes this beautiful

Sandy said...

Jumping Jack Flash - I recognize this happy frog!! I really like the addition of sequins.
Sandy xx

JoAnn said...

Aww, that jumping frog is so cute and your coloring is great. Love him on the die cut oval and the plaid is perfect with him.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a darling frog, Bonnie, and fabulous with the plaid! Perfect for a teen!

TK said...

Fun frog, perfect plaid make a wonderful card, Bonnie! He's enjoying life and I wanna join in!

Pat said...

Such a fun and cute toad image Bonnie, and looks great on the ornate edged oval placed over black, and the plaid paper and little pastel coloured gems make a really pretty background. x

Nstiz said...

That frog just makes me smile. He's just too cute! What a fun card for a teen or for anyone of any age. Love the plaid you used with it too.

Leslie Miller said...

This is so cute and fun! I'm still a kid at heart so I could make cute cards like this exclusively, but then wonder who I'd send them to, sheesh. I love the fresh look of this with the plaid and the white. Very happy, and the world needs more happy!

Cat Craig said...

This is adorable, love the plaid with the happy froggie. I think all cards that are not flowers or critters are hard especially children and man cards.

Susan said...

I have a hard time with cards for teenagers too - especially boys. This one is a great idea! Love the plaid and that very happy frog!

LeAnne said...

Your little froggy is just adorable! I love the colors and the plaid too...anything plaid is good in my world!

Loll said...

So fun!! Love that frog! And you are right ... plaids are awesome and look great on your card. xx

Christine Alexander said...

the perfect card to make you smile :)

kiwimeskreations said...

A fabulous froggie, Bonnie, and I love how you have mounted him!
A fun and fabulous card
Blessings
Maxine

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous frog image, Bonnie, and I love how you have coloured and mounted him. A fun and fabulous card as a result
Blessings
Maxine

Brenda in IN said...

This card says fun for any age but a teen will get a kick out of it. Love the plaid!

Lisa Elton said...

Aww, I love this little fella kicking up his heels! CUTE card Bonnie. I took a stroll back through your blog to see what I missed while on vacation... amazing... as ALWAYS!!

HilaryJane said...

that gorgeous plaid paper makes your happy frog look even happier. I love it xx

Nance said...

I love your hoppy frog, Bonnie! He's so cheerful and that plaid paper goes perfectly with him.

Vicky Hayes said...

Your little frog is perfect for a birthday celebration Bonnie and I love that you teamed him with the bright plaid, picking out some of those colours. Vicky x

Bobby said...

That lovely plaid goes perfectly with the cute frog, Bonnie, and makes a great whatever-age-card.

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh Bonnie, Nothing cuter than a PB Froggie! Super cute!
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge! 💕 Sue Kment