Saturday, June 29, 2024

It's a Gift

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

I'm sliding in just under the wire at Christmas Kickstart.
How can it be the end of the month already?


This little guy was in my UFO box and was happy to get on a card.



Challenges:
Double D - Stars (only one. I hope that's enough.)
Rudolph Days - ATG Christmas

 



Card Recipe
Stamps:  Hedgy Joy (PB), Signature Christmas (PTI)
Ink:   Memento Tuxedo Black, Handsome Hunter
Paper:   Neenah Solar White, Gold Foil
Other:  Copics, Dazzling Star (Gemini), X-Stitch Rectangle (GM), Snowflake EF (MS), Snowfall Accents Puff Paint (SU)


Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

18 comments:

JoAnn said...

Adorable card with that cute little guy looking up at that star. Love it. Have a great weekend my friend.

I Card Everyone said...

I love this little guy, Bonnie! You can bet Jo will, too! One star is all that was needed for those three wise men - your pretty gold one should do just fine!
=]

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AH! What a cute image, love him looking to the star, and your embossing too. x

Lisa Elton said...

He's a cutie, love his fluffly hat!

Bobby said...

So cute, Bonnie. I love the puffiness on his hat.

Sandy said...

So sweet - I love the fact that the critter is looking at the gold star.
Sandy XX

Susan said...

Adorable hedgehog! Love the way he and the star both come off the centre panel and onto the beautiful snowflake background.

LeAnne said...

Oh so cute! Adorable image and the star is fabulous!

Dotty Jo said...

So sweet! I love this little guy, Bonnie. Thanks for joining the fun at Christmas Kickstart again - always good to have you playing, Jo x

Nstiz said...

He is adorable, Bonnie and so well done. Love the dimension you added to his hat and the reverence with which he gazes at the star. This one looks like fun to do.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, I'm so glad you put him on a card! He's adorable! I love his fluffy hat trim and the way he's gazing at that fabulous gold star! All that snowy white is just wonderful, too! Bonnie, thanks for sharing with us at Double D! As soon as I saw the star I was hoping you'd linked up.

Jan said...

Soooooo cute!!!

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwwwww...super CUTE Bonnie! Just enough color to POP against all that white on white...LOVE it!! Hugs. :0)

Sue - said...

Beautiful card Bonnie.

Brenda in IN said...

This is a great design and he is adorable. I like that smaller panel over the embossing folder and that beautiful star.

TK said...

Sweet and adorable, he definitely shows the awestruck significance of Christmas!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Awww - darling hedgie with gift, Bonnie, and I love your design!!

Bunny said...

Cute card, Bonnie. I didn't even know the Rudolph Days challenge was open. So glad I visited you. I haven't been around in so long.