Saturday, June 1, 2024

Turning the Page June 2024

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

Time to turn the page on our calendars to a new month.

 

I make calendars each year for my desk and my family.

 

I thought I'd set up a regular post on the first day of each month to share them.

 

I hope you enjoy my “Turning the Page” posts.

 

Here's our June page using the Butterfly Stamp from Tim Holtz's

Distress Watercolor Crayon Kit and colored with Copics.



By the way, the calendars 4 ½ x 7 inches and and can be displayed on an easel

or hung on a push pin or magnetic hook.  We all have a different way to display them.

 

If you would like a word document with the calendar, email me

and I will be glad to send it to you so you can design your own.

Email link is on the sidebar.



Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

8 comments:

Cat Craig said...

That bold yellow butterfly is the perfect start to summer and your June calendar page.

JoAnn said...

Such a pretty butterfly for your June Calendar page.

Pat said...

This is a beautiful bright butterfly and perfect for the June page of your calendar Bonnie. x

I Card Everyone said...

Yay for Swallowtails! Have you seen many yet? We've seen a few!
=]

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a beautiful and bright butterfly. Another lovely page. x

Christine Alexander said...

Beautiful butterfly, perfect to bring in the summer ♥

Nstiz said...

This is one of my favorite posts of yours and I do love that you use the artwork afterwards to make a card. Brilliant! Love that butterfly and the beautiful way you colored it.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, that beautiful Swallowtail! They'll be showing up here when the butterfly bush is in bloom. A lovely page to herald the month of June!