Saturday, July 3, 2021

A Flip Flop Kind of Day

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!


It's always a flip flop kind of day when you're retired.

Actually I don't usually even bother with the flip flops!

I pulled out a background done with my gel plate and used a piece with a circle 
cut out that was laying on my table and waiting for a home.

The flip flops were die cut from some snippets of decorative paper.

Challenges:
Inspired By - Slip into Something Comfy




If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

Thanks you to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
You sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!


Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.

Enjoy!


Card Recipe
Stamps:  Flip Flops (IO)
Ink:   Lost Lagoon (ret. SU)
Paper:   Neenah, DP, Gel plate background, Lost Lagoon
Other:  Nested Flip Flops (Gina Marie) Infinity Circles (HA),  Circle Thin Frames (SSS), Subtle EF (ret. SU)


15 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Had to smile when I saw the die you used for your flip flops Bonnie...I've had this same die for years and years and just made a card with it for the same challenge yesterday (will post Tuesday)...we must have been on the same wave length!! Great background and sentiment to go along with your flip flops too...LOVE it!! Have a great weekend!! Hugs. :0)

Brenda in IN said...

Pretty background piece and those flip flops are adorable. I would love to have a pair just like them with that bright inside.

Mac Mable said...

My kind of day and what a fabulous and fun flip flop card Bonnie x.

Leslie Miller said...

What a cute and fun card design! The gel background is gorgeous and I love the patterned flip flops with sequin adornment. It's great when you can put the backgrounds and spare parts to use.

Christine Alexander said...

Fun card and now I can really relate ♥

Trina P. said...

Adorable! Fabulous and perfect gelli plate background. Love the designer paper flip flops.

I Card Everyone said...

I'm barefoot all year long - until I go outside, and am forced to wear footwear of some sort!
LOve your flip-flops and your darling card with the perfect sentiment for our IB challenge!
Thanks for playing, Bonnie!
=]

Barb Ghig said...

I love how you pull together a few things laying around on your desk and create such a great card, Bonnie! Your little polka dot flip flops are so cute and your background is beautiful! xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Ah yes, retirement is wonderful, and flip flops are standard summer wear - currently it's woolly slippers for me :) Love ing your fun card Bonnie
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Karen Dunbrook said...

Such a delightful card mf...all ready for summer
xx Karen

BożenA said...

Your holiday card makes me happy. Wonderful, water colors give relief in this hot season, at least for a moment.
xx

HilaryJane said...

Brilliant flip flop card, must get my gel plate out again. I keep saying that whenever I see a brilliant gel plate background but it doesn't happen! xx

Pat said...

What a fun card Bonnie and love the sweet flip flops and lovely sentiment over the pretty gel plate background. x

Danni Reid said...

I love your fun flipflops and sentiment, this is such a perfect card! Thank you for inspiring us @IB this week!

Heather said...

The cutest!
The dotted flip flops look so good with your pretty background.