Thursday, July 15, 2021

Pinkfresh Studio Floral Squares on Vellum

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

I've been having more fun with alcohol inks and vellum


I got messy by dropping alcohol inks and blending solution on vellum.
I tipped and kept adding color and blending solution until the 
whole card front size piece was covered.

I die cut some small squares from the inked vellum and put it behind
a stacked die cut.

It worked in greens for a twofer.


For a treefer... I used a felt applicator and daubed ink and blending solution
to another card front size piece of vellum and cut a piece to go behind this
sweet flower.


There's still time to join us in the challenge at CAS Mix Up
Our fabulous Design Team has more inspiration for you too.
The challenge ends on the 24th.

If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail,com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

Thanks you to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
You sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!


Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.

Enjoy!


Card Recipe (card 1)
Stamps:  Snippets (PB)
Ink:   Night of Navy (SU)
Paper:   Neenah, Vellum
Other:  Ranger Alcohol Ink (Patina, Glacier, Sunshine Yellow), Floral Squares Die(Pinkfresh Studio), Dainty Blooms Die (Pinkfresh Studio), Subtle EF (SU)

Card Recipe (card 2)
Stamps:  Snippets (PB)
Ink:   Rustic Wilderness (TH)
Paper:   Neenah, Vellum
Other:  Ranger Alcohol Ink (Bottle, Limeade), Floral Squares Die (PFS), Dainty Blossoms Die (PFS), Subtle EF (SU)

Card Recipe (card 3)
Stamps:  Snippets (PB)
Ink:   Versafine Onyx Black
Paper:   Neenah, Vellum
Other:  Ranger Alcohol Ink (Wild Plum, Watermelon, Dandelion), Floral Squares Die (PFS), Dainty Blossoms Die (PFS), Subtle EF (SU)

31 comments:

Nstiz said...

I love all three and love the effects you achieved with alcohol ink on vellum, something I'm definitely going to try. Your die cuts are perfect for those incredible backgrounds! Love how clean and colorful these look!

Carole said...

These are absolutely stunning Bonnie...love all of them, so CAS and clean and clever!xx

JoAnn said...

You have been having fun. They are all beautiful. TFS

Pat said...

Three terrific looking backgrounds with the different frames Bonnie, and I love the pretty added leaves on each. x

Christine Alexander said...

Beautiful Threefer Bonnie, I love the simplicity of the AI's as a background :)

nancy littrell said...

Three Stunning and perfectly CAS Alcohol Ink on Vellum card designs, Bonnie. You have me inspired...as always. TFS your cards, descriptions and supplies, my friend. Love and Hugs...Nancy

Susan said...

These are all beautiful, Bonnie, but especially the first one as, of course, I love the blue in it. What a great die cut for the focal image, especially with the addition of the leaves tucked in behind it. I must investigate that Pinkfresh trio of dies.

My Paper Epiphany said...

A wonderful trio! The first card is especially dreamy and beautiful!

Vicky Hayes said...

These are wonderful cards Bonnie especially that first one in those heavenly colours! I don't have any alcohol inks can you believe but I can see that I really, REALLY need some!! Vicky x

Brenda in IN said...

All three are beautiful. I especially like the green background - well no wait - it's the first one in blues. Okay, I think it is the last one. How can I pick, they are all stunning.

Sandy said...

Beautiful background - my favorite is the red. And with that pop of yellow- very pretty.
Sandy xx

Bobby said...

Love the AI backgrounds, Bonnie. I can't wait to play with mine when I get back to Ohio. The PFS dies worked perfectly to show them off. A beautiful set of cards!

Brenda said...

It looks like it is fun playing with AI's and vellum Bonnie! Love how your backgrounds came out on all three of your cards. They are all unique looking and the flowers are so fun. Love each one! Hugs, Brenda

Loll said...

Three beautiful cards using the same design and layout, Bonnie! Love the colours of each one and how they show off the beautiful white die-cuts. It's awesome to see different techniques using the AIs. xx

Viv said...

Fab makes Bonnie - love them all - but the rose one is deffo top of my wish list - gorgeous cards! x

BożenA said...

Three lovely cards. I love every color version. These floral frames look great in combination in AI-dyed vellum.
Bonnie best birthday wishes to you. Let it be a wonderful day
hugs,
BożenA

Heather said...

The depth of colour in all three is gorgeous Bonnie, especially framed by all the white!

oldpunca said...

This small pieces of alcohol inks on vellum are simply fantastic, Bonnie. I like all colors. It looks gorgeous with white flowers. Great treefer. :-) Have a nice weekend. Sonja

TK said...

They're perfectly gorgeous! AIs are so perfect for gorgeous looks, and you have 3 wonderful cards that will be loved

kiwimeskreations said...

WOW - these are stunning - the white die cuts and the strong colours of the inks are so dramatic - love them
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Ros Crawford said...

They are amazing!! Of course the first one won my heart... those colours!

Marcia Hill said...

All 3 of these are absolutely BEAUTIFUL Bonnie!! I have yet to try the AI on the vellum, but I'm getting the itch to try after seeing your lovely, lovely cards!! Hugs. :0)

Barb Ghig said...

Three beautiful cards, Bonnie! Your alcohol-inked vellum panels are so pretty and I love your choice of flowers on each card! xx

conil said...

Oh boy, you had some fun with your AIs and I'm so glad you did. The colors look gorgeous behind those diecut squares. What a fun and pretty card set you've made.

Bunny said...

These are lovely. I had no idea you could use alcohol inks on vellum. Thank you. [Bunny]

Robyn Oliver said...

Sensational....three fabulous cards Bonnie, I love them all and your great CAS design.. hugs Robyn

HilaryJane said...

I do love these, they are all perfect. I can't choose a favourite xx

Papercraft Boutique said...

All three cards are so beautiful, Bonnie! Your AI vellum pieces make perfect backgrounds for the pretty die-cut floral frames! Adding the leaves (white-on-white) to the frames and texture to the front panels are subtle and wonderful touches!
Hideko xx

Monica C. said...

These are also gorgeous! I would love to try this with watercolor squares. I don't use alcohol inks ;-)
Hugs Monica

Mac Mable said...

Three stunners and what a pretty and effective technique with the inks on the vellum Bonnie x. Thank you for the fabulous inspiration x.

Leslie Miller said...

OMGosh, so gorgeous! Not one, but three! Heavenly!