Saturday, July 31, 2021

Turning the Page August 2021

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

Time to turn the page on our calendars to a new month.

I make calendars each year for my desk and my family.

I thought I'd set up a regular post on the last day of each month to share them.

I hope you enjoy my “Turning the Page” posts.


Here's our August page using the Penny Black Bliss stamp.



By the way, the calendars are clipped together and can be displayed on an easel
or hung on a push pin or magnetic hook.  We all have a different way to display them.

If you would like a word document with the calendar, email me (bonklass(at)gmail(dot)com.
and I will be glad to send it to you so you can design your own.

If your email address is not in your profile, I have no way to send this to you.

Email link is in my profile on the sidebar.


Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.

Enjoy!



13 comments:

Susan said...

That is a beautiful flower stamp, Bonnie! Your colouring and shading is fabulous, and I love the way it comes out of the month and the days.

TK said...

Wonderful floral image, so pretty on your August page!

JosieD said...

Such a graceful stamp....and as always, your coloring makes it so pretty. Your family must enjoy your calendars a lot.

Nstiz said...

This is gorgeous, Bonnie! You took the time to shade each petal and it paid off! Great effect. I love that faded leaf you added at the bottom. I need a quick thank you in the next few days and may pull this stamp out again casing you!

BożenA said...

Oh what a beautiful calendar page. I love the way this flower sprig flows. Great, it will beautifully decorate your desk!
hugs,
BożenA

Loll said...

This is gorgeous and the best I've seen the Bliss image look. AMAZING work, my friend! xx

nancy littrell said...

Beautifully and delicately shaded pedals and leaves, Bonnie. I Love your choice of flower stamp, my friend. I always look forward to seeing your monthly calendars. TFS Love and Hugs...Nancy

Mac Mable said...

Such a cheery and happy way to start August Bonnie.....Thank you x.

Papercraft Boutique said...

Another gorgeous calendar page, Bonnie! The flowers are so pretty, and I love the beautiful colors and shading of the petals and the leaves!
Hideko xx

JoAnn said...

Beautiful August calendar. You always do a great job with you calendar pages. Love the color of the flowers.

Christine Alexander said...

Beautiful flower Bonnie, and your colouring is out of this world ♥

Leslie Miller said...

Each of your pages are frame-worthy. What a gorgeous stamp and colors/coloring!

Ros Crawford said...

This is a stunner... The whole calendar is amazing Bonnie!