Saturday, May 13, 2023

More Tuberose Washi Cards

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

I am really enjoying this Pinkfresh Studio Washi Tape!

We used some of the Dahlias in my class last week and they were a big hit.

I had to get some more and I think this Tuberose is the prettiest they have designed so far.


First up has some die cut leaves tucked around a foiled circle.

I stamped and embossed a sentiment and added a few of the die cut flowers.

Then comes my favorite so far...


I used Pinkfresh's Sparkling Diamonds coverplate for the background and
die cut a slim stitched rectangle for the sentiment. It was so easy to add a few of
these gorgeous flowers tucked behind and on top.

and I added another bloom to the previous card using these cuts.


Several of you have sent me some Washi die cuts and now that the class is over,
I hope to get some on cards.  They are so much fun to play with.  I love to color, but
sometimes it's nice to have the coloring done for you.


Challenges:
Four Seasons - Spring


Card Recipe (card 1)
Stamps:  Scripty Sayings (GKD)
Ink:   Encore Gold
Paper:   Neenah Solar White
Other:  Tuberose Washi Tape & Die (PFS), Essential Duo Lines Circles Foil Plate (Spl), Infinity Circles (HA), Subtle EF (ret SU), Leaves Die (?), Gold EP

Card Recipe (card 2)
Stamps:  
Ink:   
Paper:   Neenah Solar White
Other:  Tuberose Washi & Die (PFS), Sparkling Diamonds Coverplate (PFS), Mini Slimline Double Stitched Die (Kat Scrappiness), Perfect Sentiments Foil Plate & Die (PFS), Gold Foil (Spl)


Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

20 comments:

JoAnn said...

Your cards are beautiful. You do great works with that printed Washi tape. The second one is my favorite also. Have a great weekend.

Marcia Hill said...

These are absolutely BEAUTIFUL Bonnie! There's something just so elegant about these washi tape images and how great they look with simply white on white card bases. I have the ones you sent me sitting out on my desk just waiting for me to play with...hope to post something later in the week. Hope you're having a great weekend and wishing you a very happy Mother's Day tomorrow! Hugs. :0)

Bobby said...

I love the different layout designs using the washi tape, Bonnie. The flowers are gorgeous but it's how you use them that really brings them to life.

Susan said...

Those flowers are so lovely - such a great way to make some quick cards when you don't have to colour. You've done terrific layouts and embellishments to make them really special.

HilaryJane said...

Wonderful cards. I am enjoying seeing all these washi die cuts, such wonderful inspiration. Love the golf highlights too xx

Nstiz said...

All three are gorgeous Bonnie and once again you've tempted me to order some. The gold in the washi tape is beautiful and love that you incorporated it into the card layout. I love your designs using these too. Thanks for the inspiration!

Lisa Elton said...

You certainly have a way with those Washi sets, Bonnie! These are all beautiful! I took the plunge and bought a set, can't wait to give it a go!

nancy littrell said...

Your die cut Washi tape flowers are stunning on all 3 of your beautiful CAS card designs, Bonnie. Each design so different and yet so beautiful. TFS my friend. Love and Hugs..Nancy and...Happy Mother's Day:-)

Cat Craig said...

you've done well with the washi, Bonnie. Beautifully designed cards for sure.

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh my goodness Bonnie - these are amazing - fabulous use of the Washi!!!
Blessings
Maxine

jimlynn said...

All three are amazing and so beautiful! I'm loving that Washi tape. VERY pretty cards.
Lynn

Brenda in IN said...

Every card is a work of art. Happy Mother's Day, Bonnie.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Three gorgeous cards with those washi flower clusters, Bonnie - can't pick a fave; they're all stunning!!

Leslie Miller said...

Those tuberoses certainly are pretty! It's definitely fun to craft a card with these ready made items. There is no less skill required in the card design. Love all the white on these cards, and the cover plate on the middle card makes it absolutely magical!

TK said...

Beautiful! It's easy to see why the washi is so addicting -- they make such beautiful cards

Carole said...

Stunning cards Bonnie. I love that washi tape and the gold highlights really give that expensive finishing touch. Beautiful xx

I Card Everyone said...

I love your cards, Bonnie! and these Tuberoses are really stunning! I love the gradient color of them and of course the pretty gold. I'll be referring back to these beauties, I'm sure of it!
=]

Pat said...

This washi is stunning Bonnie and love the different designs on the three cards. I love the diamond coverplate and think this is my favourite too, but the added white leaves and gold frame on the first, and the gold and white added die cut sentiment on the slimline card are both so pretty too. x

Brenda said...

Wow, these are beautiful washi die cuts! I'm not on that band wagon yet, but it is getting awfully temping after seeing these gorgeous cards Bonnie! Each one is unique and stunning! I love the touches of gold, the coverplate and the beautiful font sentiments. All so stunning and well done! Hugs, Brenda

Darlene said...

HOLY MOLY ... these are all just gorgeous my friend! You are such an inspiration to me!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

Darlene
Co-Owner
FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS