Monday, May 1, 2023

Turning the Page May 2023

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

Time to turn the page on our calendars to a new month.

I make calendars each year for my desk and my family.

I thought I'd set up a regular post each month to share them.

I hope you enjoy my “Turning the Page” posts.


Here's our May page using the Insightful Meadow stamp from Unity.


By the way, the calendars are clipped together and can be displayed on an easel
or hung on a push pin or magnetic hook.  We all have a different way to display them.

If you would like a word document with the calendar, email me (bonklass(at)gmail(dot)com.
and I will be glad to send it to you so you can design your own.

If your email address is not in your profile, I have no way to send this to you.

Email link is in my profile on the sidebar.



Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

16 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the rich colour of the flowers Bonnie, and such a simple but elegant stamp, beautifully used
Blessings
Maxine

Sandy said...

Love your flowers and I think red is my most favorite color.
Sandy xx

jimlynn said...

Hard to believe it's already May - but I love your calendar page. So pretty.
Lynn

JoAnn said...

Very pretty way to start May. Love your calendar pages.

Brenda in IN said...

This is so cheerful to turn the page and find these flowers blooming. Beautiful and lovely coloring.

Cat Craig said...

Lovely and delicate.

Nstiz said...

One of my favorite posts of yours and I just LOVE the stamp you used for this! It's gorgeous and perfect for May. I see another stamp headed on my wish list too.

TK said...

Very pretty field of flowers -- the red is fantastic, and a great focal color

nancy littrell said...

Your calendar is so sweet with the May flowers:-) TFS mf...Hugs..

BożenA said...

Hello Bonnie. Your calendar page is filled with sweet poppies. A perfect illustration for May. I love poppies, they are like flames and their petals are so delicate that the sun's rays penetrate them. This is a really beautiful May card.
hhugs,
BożenA

Pat said...

Such bright and pretty flowers for your May calendar page Bonnie. I always look forward to seeing what will be on the next page and it comes round all too quickly as the months do seem to go by at a rapid rate..lol. x

Leslie Miller said...

Such a beautiful, delicate stamp fitted perfectly on your calendar page!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Your May page is so beautiful.

Christine Alexander said...

Beautiful delicate poppies, I can't believe it's may already ♥

Julia Aston said...

Beautiful poppies for May!

Papercraft Boutique said...

The red tiny flowers are delicate and pretty, Bonnie! I enjoy your calendar page every month. Thanks for sharing!
Hideko xx