Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Patchwork 3D Embossing Folder

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

Now that my May 3D embossing folder is on the way, it's past
time to have a play with last month's Patchwork embossing folder.


I love all the different designs in this folder!

I cut a half piece of Neenah Solar White cardstock and embossed.
Then I cut out the largest design in the middle and the different designs that
surrounded it.

For this card, I colored the largest section with detail brushes and ink, matted
it with a matching pink cardstock and mounted it onto an A2 embossed piece.

I used one of the side designs to add the sentiment to.


I used another of the edge patterns for the second card.  This time I colored another
piece from the edge and popped a die cut and colored flower behind.

Challenges:
Can You Handle the Pressure - ATG Embossing folder with twist of floral
The Flower Challenge #80 - Pretty Pastels

  




Card Recipe (card 1)
Stamps:  Bee Kind Toile (PP)
Ink:   Memento Tuxedo Black, Spun Sugar, Shabby Shutters, Mustard Seed (DI)
Paper:   Neenah Solar White, Pink Pirouette, Gold Foil (SU)
Other:  Patchwork 3D EF (Spl), Yana's Wonderful Scripted Sentiments Die (Spl), Detail Brushes (Alt)

Card Recipe (card 2)
Stamps:  
Ink:   Spun Sugar, Shabby Shutters (DI)
Paper:   Neenah Solar White, Pink Pirouette
Other:  Patchwork 3D EF (Spl), Envelope Accessories Die, Bouquet Accessories Die (both HA), Caran d'Ache Supracolor Pencils (Dk Carmine, Yellow, Sapphire Blue, Olive Black)


Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

20 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Love the textural component an embossing folder provides!

kiwimeskreations said...

Two gorgeous cards Bonnie - great use of the embossing folder and elements from it, love that bright flower in the second card
Blessings
Maxine

I Card Everyone said...

Bonnie, you are too clever! How these patterns all came from one embossing folder is beyond my imagination - I'd better go check it out!
Darling designs, beautiful cards - love the bees and bloom!
=]

jimlynn said...

Bees seem to be "in" this year and they look so perfect on your first card. Love the coloring on the stencil too. The second card is so pretty with that gorgeous bloom.
Lynn

JoAnn said...

Very creative use of this EF. I have it but haven't used it yet.
Your cards are beautiful. Love the added bees and the lovely flower you added to the 2nd card. Thanks for the inspiration.

Marcia Hill said...

Both of these cards are SO pretty Bonnie!! I love the soft coloring on both and I'm amazed at all the different patterns on the one embossing folder...you have definitely made the most of it! Lovely, lovely cards my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Leslie Miller said...

Oh! I saw this folder and I think it's the most amazing thing! It made me think of changing my club from 2D to 3D. I love what you've done with it, showing the versatility. The extra components you brought in are perfect companions. Your cards are so pretty, Bonnie!

Loll said...

Such a pretty embossing folder! Love your soft colouring of the blooms and how you've used different pieces of the design to create beautiful cards! Great work Bonnie! xx

Stef Perry said...

Both cards are so pretty, with the soft colors and multiple embossed images that you've used wonderfully for your card designs! The soft inking and addition of the bees makes such a sweet mini scene! Thanks so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge!

Sandy said...

Listen, do you hear it? I do - I can hear the bees from here. My most favorite of your two cards is the first one. Those bees are so real looking. Love the background Bonnie. I must really be lazy - it wore me out reading how you made these cards. I have said this before, you have forgotten more card making techniques than I will ever know!
Sandy xx

Trina P. said...

Both cards are so soft and pretty. You always make magic with EFs.

nancy littrell said...

Loving your 2 new 3D Embossing Folder cards, Bonnie. You are my favorite 3D EB folder designer, my friend. TFS Love and Hugs..Nancy

Lisa Elton said...

One embossing folder and you came up with two fabulous cards!

TK said...

Kudos! Beautiful use of all those designs, each one adds something special and it is a fantastic way to showcase the different ones. Two lovely cards from deconstructing, then reconstructing!

Julia Aston said...

Beautiful coloring of your EF's Bonnie! wonderful soft summer colors used! Julia xx

Brenda said...

Gorgeous embossing folders and I just love what you did with them Bonnie! These cards are just beautiful! Love the soft color, the little bee's and the gold sentiment. Your second card is equally as lovely. That little bit of embossing softly colored along the bottom is perfect for your bloom stem to go behind. And the bloom, goodness it is beautiful! Hugs, Brenda

Bobby said...

Your pretty pastels are really pretty, Bonnie. I love all the texture with the embossing folder. It has so many different parts and I love how you used them to accent the flowers. Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Flower Challenge.

Christine Alexander said...

that's such a beautiful EF and love the touches of colours ♥

Pat said...

This patchwork 3D EF is very pretty and very versatile with the different patterns, and I love the prettily coloured flowers and the delightful added bees and finished with the lovely gold sentiment. The second works well using various parts of the EF and the added die cut and beautifully coloured flower goes perfectly..two wonderful cards Bonnie. x

Diane said...

Absolutely beautiful, I too have this folder so thank you for all the beautiful inspiration!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
Diane CYHTP Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Can You Handle The Pressure}
{Triple B}
{Stencil Fun}