Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Turning the Page August 2023

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

Time to turn the page on our calendars to a new month.

I make calendars each year for my desk and my family.

I thought I'd set up a regular post each month to share them.

I hope you enjoy my “Turning the Page” posts.


Here's our August page using the retired Painted Harvest stamp from Stampin' Up!

  

By the way, the calendars are clipped together and can be displayed on an easel
or hung on a push pin or magnetic hook.  We all have a different way to display them.

If you would like a word document with the calendar, email me (bonklass(at)gmail(dot)com.
and I will be glad to send it to you so you can design your own.

If your email address is not in your profile, I have no way to send this to you.

Email link is in my profile on the sidebar.



Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!

14 comments:

Susan said...

Lovely sunflower, Bonnie. Perfect for the time of year in your calendar.

nancy littrell said...

Beautiful and wonderful choice of Sunflower for your August Calendar, Bonnie. Our sunflowers are starting to bloom. They were planted many, many years ago in our 50' x 100' fenced off veggie and berry garden and come up every year. They are interspersed thru out our garden. This year two have come up as volunteers in one of our flower gardens..I think the birds dropped the seeds:-) I always LOVE seeing your monthly pretty calendars, my friend. Love and Hugs..Nancy

kiwimeskreations said...

Love that elegant sunflower Bonnie, and the gorgeous splattered background you have given it
Blessings
Maxine

JoAnn said...

Great page with that beautiful sunflower. Love the splatters too.

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, my goodness! What a stunner!
=]

Cat Craig said...

I love a good sunflower and this on is great.

jimlynn said...

Nothing prettier than a sunflower. Great way to start the month!
Lynn

Pat said...

The beautifully coloured sunflower is perfect for the August page on your calendar Bonnie. I always look forward to seeing what you will use for the next month. x

Leslie Miller said...

This is one of the most beautiful layered stamps ever and you've always used it so well. I love seeing it on your calendar today!

TK said...

Gorgeously water colored, Bonnie! Love your beautiful sunflower, so perfect for August around these parts!!!

Sandy said...

It's hard to believe that it is time to turn the page Again! My daughter's favorite flower is the Sunflower - come to think of it, I love them too.
Your Sunflower is gorgeous -- Chickadees love Sunflowers.
Sandy xx

Brenda said...

LOVE this calendar page Bonnie! Love the sunflower, it is gorgeous. I can't believe we are in August already. It makes me sad to know that Summer is winding down. But for those in the hotter climates, I'm sure they are more than ready for fall. Hugs, Brenda

Vicky Hayes said...

What a beautiful image for August Bonnie! Sunflowers, hay, cut grass, poppies... the scent of summer! Vicky x

BożenA said...

Card with the sun! I love sunflowers!
xx