Thursday, August 15, 2024

Mood Board at Just Us Girls

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

I'm back again as a Guest Designer at Just Us Girls.
This week's challenge is a mood board.



At first glance I spotted daisies and bees and immediately thought of this
underused embossing folder in my stash.


I embossed the daisies and colored the centers with a Copic marker.
The yellow is softer in real life and not as brash.
The bees look like they're enjoying them though.

What will inspire you from this mood board?

I think there will be a bee-utiful gallery this week at


Card Recipe
Stamps:  Honey Bee Home (ret SU), Fancy Sayings (ret Clearly Besotted) 
Ink:   Memento Tuxedo Black 
Paper:   Neenah Solar White, Daffodil Delight
Other:   Floral Field 3D EF (SSS), Copic Marker (Y15), Nesting Slim Labels (Alt)


Enjoy!


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the contact form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add stampingwithklass1@gmail.com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

To unsubscribe please use the same form on the sidebar adding
unsubscribe to the message.

Thanks to all who have subscribed to my blog by email.
Your sweet and thoughtful comments warm my heart!


22 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, Bonnie, I have that EF and it surely has NOT gotten enough attention in my studio either! Thanks for sharing your BEE-u-tiful card - such sweet little honey bees!
=]

cm said...

Your field of daisies is a lovely background for your pretty little bees! A wonderful take on the mood board.
~carol

Pat said...

This embossing folder is really pretty Bonnie, and the yellow centres to the daisies with the white matted onto yellow for the coordinating sentiment plate is perfect, and I just adore those cute bees buzzing about and a great use of the mood board..a wonderful card. x

Bobby said...

Love your bees buzzing around the daisies, Bonnie. Great card!!

Sandy said...

Usually when I look at a card, something just pops in my mind. When I first saw this delight, I started singing "what's the buzz - tell me what's happening". It's a song from JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR. Bees are our friends- wonderful embossed background.
Sandy xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO beautiful, love the daisies and the bees. x

Jan said...

Brilliant!!!!!!

Karen Dunbrook said...

so pretty mf
x Karen

Lisa Elton said...

I think your fabulous bees are thrilled to have all of those pretty daisies at their disposal! Wonderful card, Bonnie!

Marcia Hill said...

I have that ef too Bonnie and have never used it! I sure like how you used it though...just those small pops of yellow and then the busy bees make this a lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

TK said...

Fabulous card! Love that folder, Bonnie, and your card is a perfect demonstration of the beautiful flowers they are

ElizStewart said...

Bonnie... great use of your EF! Love the bees. Looks like you fussy cut them... wow. Again so happy to have you guesting with us this month!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card - love how you were inspired Bonnie
Blessings
Maxine

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I have that same EF in my collection and it is UN-used. You have inspired me. It provides the perfect stage for your buzzing bees. I love the way you did the sentiment too. Simple, wonderful card.

Nance said...

Bees are all the buzz over here lately, but not the nice kind I'm afraid. Yours look much more friendly flitting around those pretty daisies! Giving me some inspiration there.

Cat Craig said...

Adorable, love the daisy texture and the sweet bees doing their work.

Carol said...

Welcome back Bonnie! I What a great embossing folder! Your yellow elements just pop even though the smbossing is full coverage . Great card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

The perfect embossing folder with your fun bees! Great inspired card.

nancy littrell said...

Wonderful Inspiration card using your embossing folder and Summer time bees, Bonnie:-) Thank you so much for sharing. Love and Hugs...Nancy

Loll said...

LOVE your daisy EF. Makes such a happy card. Congrats again on being GD at JUGS. xx

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Great choice using that embossing folder and coloring the daisy centers! It makes a beautiful background for your little bees buzzing about. Great inspired creation from the Moodboard!

Trina P. said...

Sweet card. Love the EF… it’s perfect. 🐝