Sunday, March 31, 2019

Turning the Page April 2019

Time to turn the page on our calendars to a new month.

I make calendars each year for my desk and my family.

I thought I'd set up a regular post on the last day of each month to share them.

I hope you enjoy my “Turning the Page” posts.

Here's our April page.


  By the way, the calendars are clipped together and can be displayed on an easel
or hung on a push pin or magnetic hook.  We all have a different way to display them.

If you would like a word document with the calendar, email me
and I will be glad to send it to you so you can design your own.
Email link is on the sidebar.



Thanks for the visit and special thanks for your comments.

Enjoy!




16 comments:

Christine Alexander said...

Spring is certainly here in Vancouver, I love your little bouquet of tulips Bonnie :)

Loll said...

Beautiful pink tulips Bonnie. Spring is definitely here! xx

papierelle said...

This is a wonderful idea and your design of April brings spring. So beautiful!!

JoAnn said...

Love your pretty tulips on your April calendar.

Mac Mable said...

Spring is here for sure. Such beautiful tulips Bonnie x.

Marcia Hill said...

Beautiful!! I have a mason jar filled with yellow tulips on my dining room table right now and I just LOVE how they say Spring...just like your calendar!! :0)

Sandy said...

Your calendar pages are always beautiful to look at Bonnie!
Sandy xx

Susan said...

Can't believe it's already April!! Love your tulips!

nancy littrell said...

Simply beautiful colored tulips and April Calendar, Bonnie. I look forward to seeing your calendar each month. TFS my friend. Hugs..Nancy

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I Love your calendar pages Bonnie, must be wonderful to see them for a full month.
Faith x

Jo said...

Spring tulips, I have got to get over to NC and do this with you. I'll bring the French names of the month. I'll say it again, I love these calendars. xxx

Carole said...

Beautiful tulips Bonnie!

Nstiz said...

Of all your wonderful posts I do enjoy seeing your calendar pages. Your tulips are so beautifully colored. Now if only spring would here. Love this page!

Jenny said...

The calendar you make me is my favorite part of my office. I save them all and one day, I'm going to frame all my faves for my personal art gallery at home. XO

Karen Dunbrook said...

so beautiful...the months are just flying by!!
Can't wait to see the tulips in my garden although we just got snow...ugh.
x Karen

Papercraft Boutique said...

Pretty pink tulips, Bonnie! This is so perfect for April. Love the beautiful shades!
Hideko xx